Blog Entries
    A few betting tips a based britbro posted. Don't get me wrong, I know anyone can beat anyone in the lower leagues but some stats hold some very strong truths.

May give a few of you a decent few games to pick at least :3

Here's my lower league tips. These are mainly based on the value on offer. I've tried to pick home teams playing sides poor away from home. Post any tips for tomorrow's games if you want.

Middlesbrough @ 1.57 v Bristol City: 3rd vs 23rd

Boro are flying at home. City haven't won a single match in 2 months.

Hull @ 1.72 v Burnley: 4th vs 15th

Hull have won 6 out of 8 at home. Burnley have lost 6 out of 8 away.

Doncaster @ 2.00 v Scunthorpe: 4th vs 23rd

Both teams are actually stronger away from home this season.

Leyton Orient @ 3.00 v Preston: 13th vs 10th

Orient are 3 points behind Preston, but they've won 3 in a row and 3.00 is fantastic value for a home team.

Notts County v Swindon @ 2.50: 8th vs 6th

Again both teams are better on the road. County have 1 win in 6. Di Canio's men should be further up the table.

Aldershot v Port Vale @ 2.20: 22nd vs 2nd

Aldershot have 1 home win in 9, scoring 2. Vale have 5 from 9 away.

Cheltenham @ 1.66 v Barnet: 3rd vs 24th

Cheltenham have 6 home wins in 9. Barnet have 1 away win from 9.

Exeter @ 2.29 v Rotherham: 7th vs 11th

Exeter are also stronger on the road. But Rotherham have 1 away win from 9.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Had Coleman still not won a game, then I think that it would be fairly likely. However, he did get a couple of wins recently to ease the pressure on him, so I think that Coleman's got a few more games before the pressure's back on him. And by then, Hughes might be in another job unfortunately.
    So in other words, yes, I want my country to lose a few games so that the FAW will replace Coleman with Hughes.
    Do you think he'll do that much better than Coleman though? As you say, how the hell he's managed to not win a game with that squad is quite amazing. In comparison (on a National to League basis) isn't the Wales squad weaker? What makes you think he'll make the difference to your fortunes?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Do you think he'll do that much better than Coleman though? As you say, how the hell he's managed to not win a game with that squad is quite amazing. In comparison (on a National to League basis) isn't the Wales squad weaker? What makes you think he'll make the difference to your fortunes?
    Maybe he's a better manager of younger players instead of big egos such as Taarbt, Cisse and co.
    You only have to look at what Hughes did the last time he was in charge of Wales to see what he can do. He took a squad of good players that were underachieving, added a few youngsters in there and took us to the brink of the European Championship (in all honesty, we shouldn't have lost that qualifying play off against Russia. A poor home display cost us unfortunately). We also beat Italy and Germany when he was in charge, and neither win were flukes, we were better then them on the nights we played them.
    Plus, Hughes IMO is better suited to carry on what Gary Speed started. Coleman has all but destroyed what Speed had build.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Maybe he's a better manager of younger players instead of big egos such as Taarbt, Cisse and co.
    You only have to look at what Hughes did the last time he was in charge of Wales to see what he can do. He took a squad of good players that were underachieving, added a few youngsters in there and took us to the brink of the European Championship (in all honesty, we shouldn't have lost that qualifying play off against Russia. A poor home display cost us unfortunately). We also beat Italy and Germany when he was in charge, and neither win were flukes, we were better then them on the nights we played them.
    Plus, Hughes IMO is better suited to carry on what Gary Speed started. Coleman has all but destroyed what Speed had build.
    Some good points there. You certainly convinced me.

All National rivalry aside, I'd love to see Wales in a major tournament finals. It's been too long and as you stated, you've been the victims of some really shitty luck over the years.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Some good points there. You certainly convinced me.

All National rivalry aside, I'd love to see Wales in a major tournament finals. It's been too long and as you stated, you've been the victims of some really shitty luck over the years.
    I'd give anything to see it just once in my lifetime. Bad luck doesn't cover our Euro 04 failiure though. We drew the away leg against Russia 0-0, then lost 0-1 at home. I was in the stadium watching that one and it was just so disappointing. What's even worse is that one of the Russian players tested positive for a banned substance after the game. No action was taken other than Russia being instructed to dro the player from their squad :/
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Holy fuck.

Redknapp is set for QPR talks!

Blog Entries
    Go on son!! I knew it, Gazidis be trolling for us these couple years then bam, he unleashes the big guns. Good one Ivan, good one.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20470165

Blog Entries
    And Fergies didn't waste time on taking a dig at Benitez, the comments about being lucky on winning those Super cups were true but a bit below the belt.

The Trinity
    New United shirt tomorrow, get in! Could stick with the name "Hill" on the back or go with a new trend and get "Shining"... No one would get the reference though

#OhTheDecisions

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    And Fergies didn't waste time on taking a dig at Benitez, the comments about being lucky on winning those Super cups were true but a bit below the belt.
    It's true though man, not really a dig.. more of a.. well FACT! In all seriousness I think he was trying to say that Di Matteo should have least stayed on for the chance to win the trophy he had earned, Now Benitez will win that trophy for the second time no doubt without actually doing anything.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.