1. #28231
    Awesome honor and well deserved for the best manager in football.
    Fulham should check it out and maybe they will learn how these honorary statues should be done

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  2. #28232
    Panathinaikos won,lovely

    #Rebirth




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  3. #28233
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Awesome honor and well deserved for the best manager in football.
    Fulham should check it out and maybe they will learn how these honorary statues should be done
    It'll totally be the funniest thing in the whole wide world if Fergie's statue looked like this.

  4. #28234
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    It'll totally be the funniest thing in the whole wide world if Fergie's statue looked like this.
    I don't think it's going to look like Michael Jackson somehow Akbar

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  5. #28235
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I don't think it's going to look like Michael Jackson somehow Akbar
    I pray to god it does.

  6. #28236
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I pray to god it does.
    Nose falls of during the unveiling or Rooney gets hanged out the balcony, anything MJ related will do me good.

  7. #28237
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Nose falls of during the unveiling or Rooney gets hanged out the balcony, anything MJ related will do me good.
    You like MJ then? just as well because Arsenal are Bad and there top stars always seem to Beat it.. with your thriller defence and Wenger blaming everything else when he should be looking at the man in the mirror.


    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  8. #28238
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    You like MJ then? just as well because Arsenal are Bad and there top stars always seem to Beat it.. with your thriller defence and Wenger blaming everything else when he should be looking at the man in the mirror.

    This is it, stop saying all these cheesy jokes.

  9. #28239
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    You like MJ then? just as well because Arsenal are Bad and there top stars always seem to Beat it.. with your thriller defence and Wenger blaming everything else when he should be looking at the man in the mirror.

    Haha brilliant




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #28240
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Karsten Langenfeld View Post
    soooooo..after yesterdays CL, wheres my favorite dutch friend Y2jrider? Didnt you say something about Dortmund not winning in Amsterdam? Sorry, no hard feelings tho. They were on a roll.
    Haha I was at the stadium,

    It was a hard game to watch, something went wrong during the match We had more possession but you had 3 chances and scored 3 times in the first half.. well played.

    Loved the Dortmund fans.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.