Page 2783 of 4352 FirstFirst ... 178322832683273327732781278227832784278527932833288332833783 ... LastLast
Results 27,821 to 27,830 of 43517
  1. #27821
    £10 on Hernandez to score first

    Said I wasn't going to place a bet this week but I had to... COME ON CHICHARITO!!!



  2. #27822
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,080
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    So glad we didn't buy Dempsey.

    Arsenal when they score >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Arsenal
    Friedel>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LLoris
    Glen Johnson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Walker
    Anything>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Arsenal&Spur s defence.
    Fulham>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Arsenal&S purs
    Lucas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sandro
    Who the duce is Lucas?






























    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #27823
    Nice one West Brom!!!!!!! What Chelsea get for playing Luiz, Bertrand, Romeu and Sturridge.







    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Who the duce is Lucas?

     

  4. #27824
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,080
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Nice one West Brom!!!!!!! What Chelsea get for playing Luiz, Bertrand, Romeu and Sturridge.
    I think Romeu is a pretty decent player. Luiz is entertaining, but you wouldn't want him in your team. Bertrand is just meh though, very meh.

    On the subject of Lucas, how far off a return is he?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #27825
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I think Romeu is a pretty decent player. Luiz is entertaining, but you wouldn't want him in your team. Bertrand is just meh though, very meh.

    On the subject of Lucas, how far off a return is he?
    Never seen Romeu do anything to impress me, wondering where Lampard is!



    A few weeks I believe, ahead of schedule cause he's a hardworking son of a gun!
     

  6. #27826
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,080
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Never seen Romeu do anything to impress me, wondering where Lampard is!



    A few weeks I believe, ahead of schedule cause he's a hardworking son of a gun!
    Not saying the guy's awesome, but he'd do a god job for most PL sides IMO, plus he's still very young, plenty of room to get better. Has the potential to be very good I'd say, based on what i've seen.

    Good news for you there. at least you'll have the middle of the park covered then. allen gerrard and Lucas in the middle would be good to see with Sterling and Suso flanking Suarez.

    Lucas>Shelvey?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #27827
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Not saying the guy's awesome, but he'd do a god job for most PL sides IMO, plus he's still very young, plenty of room to get better. Has the potential to be very good I'd say, based on what i've seen.

    Good news for you there. at least you'll have the middle of the park covered then. allen gerrard and Lucas in the middle would be good to see with Sterling and Suso flanking Suarez.

    Lucas>Shelvey?
    Oh yeah no doubt he's got potential, I've just seen many players younger and better and quite surprised Chelsea have gone with him. It's why you hardly get players from their youth system, usually they sell them or don't play them. Damn it Chelsea!

    Yeah can't wait to have him back!

    First few months of last season and the season before that he was immense, not many better at what he does. Damn injuries!

    He's certainly better than Shelvey, slot right back into our team, different player though, Shelvey is long term Gerrard replacement. As good as he will be, he will never be on Gerrard's level.
     

  8. #27828
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Oh yeah no doubt he's got potential, I've just seen many players younger and better and quite surprised Chelsea have gone with him. It's why you hardly get players from their youth system, usually they sell them or don't play them. Damn it Chelsea!

    Yeah can't wait to have him back!

    First few months of last season and the season before that he was immense, not many better at what he does. Damn injuries!

    He's certainly better than Shelvey, slot right back into our team, different player though, Shelvey is long term Gerrard replacement. As good as he will be, he will never be on Gerrard's level.
    I think it'll be difficult for any young player to reach Gerrard's level. Impossible no, but definitely a huge task.



  9. #27829
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    I think it'll be difficult for any young player to reach Gerrard's level. Impossible no, but definitely a huge task.
    It is indeed, hard to tell until they reach their prime but not many will reach Stevie G's level, testament to his greatness!


    Gerrard cancelled a press conference the other day to meet a kid with cancer that wanted to meet his hero.
     

  10. #27830
    West Brom 2-1 v Chelsea, Odemwingie.

    Reading 1-1 v Everton, Le Fondre.

    Suarez makes it 1-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    #IJUSTCANTGETENOUGH! #IJUSTCANTGETENOUGH! #IJUSTCANTGETENOUGH! #IJUSTCANTGETENOUGH! #IJUSTCANTGETENOUGH! #IJUSTCANTGETENOUGH! #IJUSTCANTGETENOUGH! #IJUSTCANTGETENOUGH! #IJUSTCANTGETENOUGH! #IJUSTCANTGETENOUGH! #IJUSTCANTGETENOUGH! #IJUSTCANTGETENOUGH! #IJUSTCANTGETENOUGH! #IJUSTCANTGETENOUGH! #IJUSTCANTGETENOUGH!
     

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.