The only thing I would do is start Walter Smith's proposed Atlantic League,with the big clubs from Scotland,Greece,Turkey,Holland,Scandinavia,Portuga l.Its nonsense that only Italian,Spanish,English clubs and Bayern Munich are allowed to compete for the Champions League trophy.Porto won it in 2004,the whole team got bought,manager included,disgraceful.The monopoly of football is ridiculous.Don't even get me started on the 1500000 matches tournament they call the Europa League.

The Trinity
    ENGLISH Premier League

SCOTTISH Premier League

There would be no room for then to come to our league, besides where would they move to? I understand that Swansea is in Wales but Scotland would be too far. They're already eligible to participate in the Champions League and I bet you that if they were to move, they would be begging to go back to the Scottish Leagues when the likes of United, City and Chelsea give them a reality check.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    If you are playing by yourself then no wonder you are last in the league bro.. I know Van Persie played in the premier league by himself last season but I doubt you are on his level.
    How did the match against Gabon go?

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    ENGLISH Premier League

SCOTTISH Premier League

There would be no room for then to come to our league, besides where would they move to? I understand that Swansea is in Wales but Scotland would be too far. They're already eligible to participate in the Champions League and I bet you that if they were to move, they would be begging to go back to the Scottish Leagues when the likes of United, City and Chelsea give them a reality check.
    Lol they want the money dude that's why they want to join EPL but to do that you they need some money first to create a good team,good enough to play in EPL

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    See, i'd welcome it, and not just Celtic and Rangers. Why not combine the entire English and Scottish FA and have a UKFA? UK premier league, UK Championship etc... When the Scots resoundingly vote against independence next year, do it then as a sign of solidarity. I mean England and Scotland combined isn't that big, it wouldn't be much of an upheaval. Hell, throw the Welsh teams in there too!! We would still retain our national identity at international level.

Never gonna happen though
    The WPL is semi-pro. There's only 2 fully professional teams in the league, so adding the WPL in wouldn't really work since the teams would just be in the Rayman division 3 West or something
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

So glad we didn't buy Dempsey.

Arsenal when they score >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Arsenal
    Friedel>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LLoris
    Glen Johnson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Walker
    Anything>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Arsenal&Spur s defence.
    Fulham>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Arsenal&S purs
    Lucas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sandro

Blog Entries
    Fuckin' hell! 4-1 to Arsenal, and I've got 21 points for Giroud since he's my captain!

But my little brother (10) got Podolski, and Carzola (as he's captain) so he's got 29.5 points for both.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Fuckin' hell! 4-1 to Arsenal, and I've got 21 points for Giroud since he's my captain!

But my little brother (10) got Podolski, and Carzola (as he's captain) so he's got 29.5 points for both.

Shaz'Brother>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shaz

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Shaz'Brother>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shaz

Reports suggest that Arsenal are willing to sell Walcott to Liverpool..only if they exchange Sterling and 8M...LOL.

Blog Entries
    FOR FUCKS SAKE!!

BALE SCORED!

I was gonna fucking PUT HIM IN?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I hope Nathan Dyer scores against Newcastle.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.