Blog Entries
    No disrespect to 'The Rangers' (;D) but they wouldn't survive League 1 with that crap team they have.

Even my Whitecaps are better then them now.

Celtic would probably be 1 of those teams that mid-team randomly. Probably top half though.

Feels good to know Rangers are down to 0 trophies though. lol

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    No disrespect to 'The Rangers' (;D) but they wouldn't survive League 1 with that crap team they have.

Even my Whitecaps are better then them now.

Celtic would probably be 1 of those teams that mid-team randomly. Probably top half though.

Feels good to know Rangers are down to 0 trophies though. lol
    Love a Scottish Football discussion

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Jeez! North London derby tomorrow

I'm going to miss the North London derby tomorrow because I have to play footy by myself. We're last in our league so we have to fight to not get relegated

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    fergie! Sign him up! Fergie,fergie sign him up!
    Well, we do need a Scholes replacement

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Passing is my strong point also. I remember when I was a kid I always wanted to be up front but as I grew older I lost a lot of my pace, so I started to work on my passing and chose to play as a CM. Still not lost my finishing attributes though, got a strong right foot!
    Yeah same here. I used to be pretty quick, but about 5 years ago I had a really bad case of bronchitis that stopped me doing any excersise at all for a few months. I got it again a year later. Those 2 bouts really took their toll on me. When I came back I had lost a LOT of stamina and fitness and virtually all of my pace. That's made playing right back (and right wing) much harder for me, since I can't make Rafael-like dashes down the wing so much any more. If I play right back now I play a lot more conservative, more like Gary Neville towards the end of his career, or as Maldini did when he was at left back.
    That's why I probably fancy playing as a deep lying playmaker these days, since I can just hang in front of the defense, I can utilize my good passing to help the team better from there, and I don't have to make many long runs or sprints.
    I'll always be a right back at heart, but I really like playing in a defensive midfield position, or as a deep lying playmaker.

I have to say though, I think so far this season I'm as feeling as if back to being as fit as I was before, even better perhaps. So that's good news
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    I'm going to miss the North London derby tomorrow because I have to play footy by myself. We're last in our league so we have to fight to not get relegated
    If you are playing by yourself then no wonder you are last in the league bro.. I know Van Persie played in the premier league by himself last season but I doubt you are on his level.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    fergie! Sign him up! Fergie,fergie sign him up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Passing is my strong point also. I remember when I was a kid I always wanted to be up front but as I grew older I lost a lot of my pace, so I started to work on my passing and chose to play as a CM. Still not lost my finishing attributes though, got a strong right foot!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Well, we do need a Scholes replacement

Yeah same here. I used to be pretty quick, but about 5 years ago I had a really bad case of bronchitis that stopped me doing any excersise at all for a few months. I got it again a year later. Those 2 bouts really took their toll on me. When I came back I had lost a LOT of stamina and fitness and virtually all of my pace. That's made playing right back (and right wing) much harder for me, since I can't make Rafael-like dashes down the wing so much any more. If I play right back now I play a lot more conservative, more like Gary Neville towards the end of his career, or as Maldini did when he was at left back.
    That's why I probably fancy playing as a deep lying playmaker these days, since I can just hang in front of the defense, I can utilize my good passing to help the team better from there, and I don't have to make many long runs or sprints.
    I'll always be a right back at heart, but I really like playing in a defensive midfield position, or as a deep lying playmaker.

I have to say though, I think so far this season I'm as feeling as if back to being as fit as I was before, even better perhaps. So that's good news
    Oh, and I too have a hammer of a right foot on me! I've scored a few 'SCHOLES' in my time!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    The video is shit, but brilliant goal.

BORO (Hoyte) v Sheff Wed last week

Yeah that was a sick goal man!

On the discussion of Rangers and Celtic joining the Prem.

I believe Rangers would struggle to get out of league 1 and Celtic would do well to get mid table in the Championship, but before anyone says it.. Yes they beat Barcelona.. but there is a reason why there "good players" only ever join Championship teams.

And when players are leaving Celtic, where they had 50% chance of winning all the Scottish trophies for the Championship really says all you need to know about Scottish football.

Don't want to offend anyone but that's my opinion.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    http://m.skysports.com/article/football//8252401

I don't think this should happen. Rangers and Celtic would be mid table over 38 games at best.

I love the last line too, can someone get this guy a map and show him where Swansea is.

No,bad idea.The major European leagues should be cut to 16 teams to increase International matches and Champions League games

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    See, i'd welcome it, and not just Celtic and Rangers. Why not combine the entire English and Scottish FA and have a UKFA? UK premier league, UK Championship etc... When the Scots resoundingly vote against independence next year, do it then as a sign of solidarity. I mean England and Scotland combined isn't that big, it wouldn't be much of an upheaval. Hell, throw the Welsh teams in there too!! We would still retain our national identity at international level.

Never gonna happen though
    Well maybe a Team GB has a better chance of competing with Spain,germany and Italy @ youth and senior international tournaments than individually.

On the other hand,looking at the Celtic League in rugby,it has helped heineken cup performances playing strength vs strength each week

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.