Page 272 of 4520 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262270271272273274 282 322 372 772 1272 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 45200
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead200 View Post
    Yeah but Moses is still young and he can improve a lot, would be interesting to see Southampton back to premier league
    Maybe but alot of these younger players that come to fame quickly either become world class or seem to reach a point of decent player then never improve.

Moses really needs to be getting around 7 goals in the premier league this season and he has only scored 4 (prem goals) in his career with Wigan.

I think he may be one of these players that are quality in the championship but cant really make the giant step up to the premier league.

I hope im wrong as its always nice to see British talent be successful no matter what team but i feel he is never going to be good enough to be a good premier league player

Right then..

I'm going to..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I'm going to..
    Post whore?

Postwhore now..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Postwhore now..
    Thought so

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Post whore?
    Yup! Ha ha ..

Montolivo is apprently being talked about moving to Liverpool or Arsenal when his contract ends in the summer.

I dont think Arsenal need a first team midfielder when they have Ramsay, Wilshire and Song.

Anyones thoughts for him joing Liverpool or maybe even Tottenham?

Blog Entries
    I warn you. I'm a pretty good postwhore without even trying!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    At Gerrards stage in his career yes Adams is the better player and he is on level with Lampard. All that Gerrard is at the minute is a talisman for Liverpool. He is a good captain ON THE PITCH. But he has slowed down and his final ball is begining to look like Walcotts.

That is my opinion on Gerrard i dont see how it is going around in circles but then again you slate Gerrard to a Liverpool fan and they cant take it.

Well you have knowledge when it comes to Liverpool and for stats. But you say things like Arsenals Fulbacks cant defend and yet Sagna is proven to be a better player then Glenn Johnson and yet you say he is world class.

And then you say Liverpools defense was unavailable last year due to injury.

Did you forget that the only Arsenal centreback who played more then 4 premier league games in a row was Alex Song because of Injuries.
    You obviously didn't see his return against Newcastle! He was a class above everyone on that pitch. (I meant with the Arsenal discussion going around in circles)

I can take Gerrard criticism when it's correct, he's not as good as he used to be but if Modric is considered world class then Gerrard is! He is much better than Lampard, all you need to do to see that is watch a Liverpool game and watch a Chelsea game. Adam is good but it's clear that Gerrard is better, all you have to do to see that is watch Liverpools game from this past Friday against Newcastle!

Arsenals full backs aren't great, you should know this, there have been no right backs in recent season that have been very good in the prem which is why he won that, I said Johnson has been brilliant this season, everyone knows he wasn't great defensively and this season he's been great, it shows in the fact Liverpool have the best defence in the league!

If you watch a Liverpool game last season when Kenny took over you will see they had almost no defenders available, I didn't use it as an excuse like you clearly are now!

I'm outta here now lads, I will be on to gloat after Liverpool beat City tonight cya guys! Oh and welcome back THBK!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.