Page 2719 of 4358 FirstFirst ... 171922192619266927092717271827192720272127292769281932193719 ... LastLast
Results 27,181 to 27,190 of 43572
  1. #27181
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,165
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    There's a bunch of idiots with every club mate, I assure you that we are not all like that.
    Oh, I know that. Some of my mates are Man Utd fans. Some even don't have a cockney accent.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  2. #27182
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,387
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    There's a bunch of idiots with every club mate, I assure you that we are not all like that.
    This. But what they did was unacceptable, giving us proper fans a bad name.

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  3. #27183
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Oh, I know that. Some of my mates are Man Utd fans. Some even don't have a cockney accent.
    Haha! well played.

    Global for a reason though man.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  4. #27184
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Oh, I know that. Some of my mates are Man Utd fans. Some even don't have a cockney accent.

    Them bastards! They're ruining the stereotype!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    This. But what they did was unacceptable, giving us proper fans a bad name.
    Agreed, pisses me off when the media then begins to generalise the fans about what went on. I say name and shame the twats that get caught, ban them from every football ground in the country



  5. #27185
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,387
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Says the guy chatting up Pau on Facebook..

    #MilesAhead
    Naah, he tries to chat me up! But I keep refusing to go out with him.

    But hey! Did Mag use a condom? We don't want our WWE Fantasy Fed owner going on maternity leave, just cause Mag got him pregnant!

    #ComebackKing!

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  6. #27186
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,387
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Agreed, pisses me off when the media then begins to generalise the fans about what went on. I say name and shame the twats that get caught, ban them from every football ground in the country
    Put them behind bars for a year or two, at least they'd see sense.

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  7. #27187
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Naah, he tries to chat me up! But I keep refusing to go out with him.

    But hey! Did Mag use a condom? We don't want our WWE Fantasy Fed owner going on maternity leave, just cause Mag got him pregnant!

    #ComebackKing!
    LOL!

    I'm gone, let me know when the 3rd round between Steve and Van begins, catch you later.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  8. #27188
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,387
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    LOL!

    I'm gone, let me know when the 3rd round between Steve and Van begins, catch you later.
    Catch ya later bruv!

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  9. #27189
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,165
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Put them behind bars for a year or two, at least they'd see sense.
    That's the problem with freedom of speech - you have to let the stupid people be stupid.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  10. #27190
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,285
    wtf am I reading
    ​

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.