1. #26971
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    My first away game with Ajax

    If somebody told me last week it would be a draw I would be satisfied with it.
    But when we're 2-0 up we just have to win the game.
    But in the end I'm still happy with the draw because in the 2nd half we easily could have lost it.

    The Etihad stadium, ugly from the outside, good-looking from the inside.
    The fans are worthless waste of space, I'm just saying...

    Enjoyed my trip

  2. #26972
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    My first away game with Ajax

    If somebody told me last week it would be a draw I would be satisfied with it.
    But when we're 2-0 up we just have to win the game.
    But in the end I'm still happy with the draw because in the 2nd half we easily could have lost it.

    The Etihad stadium, ugly from the outside, good-looking from the inside.
    The fans are worthless waste of space, I'm just saying...

    Enjoyed my trip
    Glad you liked the trip, but disagree with your opinion on the fans. Even though I'm a United fan, I have to admit that they are some of the nicest fans you'll ever meet. Every time I've seen United VS City, either home or away, the fans I've spoken to have always been graceful in defeat or victory. There's only a handful of fans who I disagree with (8 year olds wearing the new City shirts, clearly glory hunters) but on the whole they're quite friendly, far from a waste of space

  3. #26973
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Glad you liked the trip, but disagree with your opinion on the fans. Even though I'm a United fan, I have to admit that they are some of the nicest fans you'll ever meet. Every time I've seen United VS City, either home or away, the fans I've spoken to have always been graceful in defeat or victory. There's only a handful of fans who I disagree with (8 year olds wearing the new City shirts, clearly glory hunters) but on the whole they're quite friendly, far from a waste of space
    Oh they are definitely nice but to me they only are visitors instead of supporters, they only made noise when they scored...

  4. #26974
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Oh they are definitely nice but to me they only are visitors instead of supporters, they only made noise when they scored...
    Probably because City had a shit game? They had nothing to cheer about apart from their goals

  5. #26975
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Probably because City had a shit game? They had nothing to cheer about apart from their goals
    IMO you have to support your team always, especially in bad times

  6. #26976
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Which match should I watch tonight? think i'm going for Celtic-Barca or Chelsea - Shaktar

  7. #26977
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    IMO you have to support your team always, especially in bad times
    It was probably shock. After all, City were odds on favourite to qualify for the knockout stages. Just look how bad they've done!

  8. #26978
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    £10 bet on Van Persie to score first, £90 payout... Seems decent Fingers crossed!
    And Van Persie isn't starting, so I've changed it to Hernandez

  9. #26979
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332

  10. #26980
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Bayern Munchen is humiliating Lille

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.