1. #26961

  2. #26962
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    That's cool man! I have met a few people, had a kick about with Bellamy once, was just stunned.
    That beats all! :0


  3. #26963
    391210_404803909578530_728551981_n.jpg

    ^^ That's quite decent.

    543326_342962329096022_1486901259_n.jpg

    ^^ That's quality though.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  4. #26964
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    That beats all! :0

    Was unreal man, he was just pissing about but even then he looked quality! I think he was visiting his family at the time and it was near my cousin's college.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  5. #26965
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Haha nice.

  6. #26966
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Was unreal man, he was just pissing about but even then he looked quality! I think he was visiting his family at the time and it was near my cousin's college.
    Yeah it's crazy how good footballers are, they don't even need to try and out class you.

    My brothers mate was a youth at Torquay and he was so much better than all of us!

  7. #26967
    I'm off anyways chief, might play some Football Manager, catch you later.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  8. #26968
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yeah it's crazy how good footballers are, they don't even need to try and out class you.

    My brothers mate was a youth at Torquay and he was so much better than all of us!
    It's so true man, just quality.. you notice the difference instantly.

    just goes to show how good the top players really are.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  9. #26969
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    It's so true man, just quality.. you notice the difference instantly.

    just goes to show how good the top players really are.

    I know crazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I'm off anyways chief, might play some Football Manager, catch you later.
    Laters chief. Wise choice

  10. #26970
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    £10 bet on Van Persie to score first, £90 payout... Seems decent Fingers crossed!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.