Page 2680 of 4372 FirstFirst ... 168021802580263026702678267926802681268226902730278031803680 ... LastLast
Results 26,791 to 26,800 of 43716
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yeah great stuff, it's a shame for him we have Hart cause he's certainly good enough to be England No.1.

Great for us to have Hart though, best in the world for me!
    I think he's a step behind of Casillas, give him 2 or 3 years and I'm sure he would be the best in the world

Strong rumours of Huntelaar to Liverpool - Would be great if it happens but not getting my hopes up until it's concrete.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    I think he's a step behind of Casillas, give him 2 or 3 years and I'm sure he would be the best in the world
    I'm not big on Casillas my self so I'll stick with Hart.

Blog Entries
    Strong rumours of Huntelaar to Liverpool - Would be great if it happens but not getting my hopes up until it's concrete.

I'm not big on Casillas my self so I'll stick with Hart.
    Could be a risk, Hunterlaar haven't played well in the big leagues but I think he could be an awesome partner for Suarez, I still don't get why you guys got Borini, good player but not premier league quality.

Hart is the best in England's national team in my eyes right now

Could be a risk, Hunterlaar haven't played well in the big leagues but I think he could be an awesome partner for Suarez, I still don't get why you guys got Borini, good player but not premier league quality.

Hart is the best in England's national team in my eyes right now
    Potential risk but there's usually a potential risk with most players.

He wasn't really given a chance at Madrid or Milan and German League is a top league in which he's doing terrific, he scores goals, it's what we need, I think he'd do fine, only rumours at the moment though.

Bit Harsh on Borini that!

He's only 21, played for 5 teams in 5 years, gets played on the right wing for Liverpool before breaking his leg. Takes time, I think he's gonna be a 15-20 goal a season striker.

Blog Entries
    Potential risk but there's usually a potential risk with most players.

He wasn't really given a chance at Madrid or Milan and German League is a top league in which he's doing terrific, he scores goals, it's what we need, I think he'd do fine, only rumours at the moment though.

Bit Harsh on Borini that!

He's only 21, played for 5 teams in 5 years, gets played on the right wing for Liverpool before breaking his leg. Takes time, I think he's gonna be a 15-20 goal a season striker.
    I would love to see Hunterlaar in premier league but as you said nly rumours for now.

I get what you say about Borini, he still young but I find odd Liverpool bought him now, he needs more development and quickness on the area, I saw him at Roma and I wasn't very impressed, would had been better for him to have stayed in Serie A

I would love to see Hunterlaar in premier league but as you said nly rumours for now.

I get what you say about Borini, he still young but I find odd Liverpool bought him now, he needs more development and quickness on the area, I saw him at Roma and I wasn't very impressed, would had been better for him to have stayed in Serie A
    Yeah I get where you're coming from, he has a way to go to be that 15-20 goal a season striker but he's supposedly the next big thing for Italy according to coaches which is why he was at the Euro's. Had a decent season for Roma goal wise last year. Maybe if we sign a couple forwards a loan to a Prem team might work, done wonders for Lukaku, looks a different player.

We bought him cause he's Rodgers kind of player, he coached him at Chelsea, loaned him at Swansea and knows his well. Good lad, hard working, I can see big things.

Blog Entries
    Yeah I get where you're coming from, he has a way to go to be that 15-20 goal a season striker but he's supposedly the next big thing for Italy according to coaches which is why he was at the Euro's. Had a decent season for Roma goal wise last year. Maybe if we sign a couple forwards a loan to a Prem team might work, done wonders for Lukaku, looks a different player.

We bought him cause he's Rodgers kind of player, he coached him at Chelsea, loaned him at Swansea and knows his well. Good lad, hard working, I can see big things.
    A loan might work for him, in a small team he won't have the pressure he has in Liverpool, that Sunderland loan move did wonders for Welbeck too!!!

A loan might work for him, in a small team he won't have the pressure he has in Liverpool, that Sunderland loan move did wonders for Welbeck too!!!
    Exactly, before Welbeck went there I never thought anything of it, these days I'm praising his performances for England, same as Cleverly at Wigan. As season away can do wonders.

Blog Entries
    Exactly, before Welbeck went there I never thought anything of it, these days I'm praising his performances for England, same as Cleverly at Wigan. As season away can do wonders.
    Funny thing at the time I had my hopes high on Macheda instead of Welbeck and Cleverly!!!!, look like things turn out

Funny thing at the time I had my hopes high on Macheda instead of Welbeck and Cleverly!!!!, look like things turn out
    And that was around the time I hated him for the goals against Villa and Sunderland while not paying attention to the other two.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.