Page 2672 of 4365 FirstFirst ... 167221722572262226622670267126722673267426822722277231723672 ... LastLast
Results 26,711 to 26,720 of 43644
    Sorry Des, I need to stop doing that, silly mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    No, you can have him.

Nurtured him for how many years and now he want to bitch about not getting a 6 figure salary.
    Haha I can't see it but I'll take him for our squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    We need to lose Downing and Cole, and pick up a striker and winger as you've said, but I'd also like to see us pcik up a new centre mid, as I don't think Allen is a good fit for a team who wants to win the majority of its games. Sure, he keeps possession, but he never seems to set up a move with his passes. I dunno, may just be me, but I'm not a fan
    Really? I think he's brilliant, wins the ball back so much as well which seems to go unnoticed, bit of a work horse, played the 8th most key passes this season as well. I love the guy.

Blog Entries
    Here's a question for ya all. When Gerrard retires, who do you see in the current squad replacing him as captain?

I think it's between Skrtel, Agger and Allen.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    We need to lose Downing and Cole, and pick up a striker and winger as you've said, but I'd also like to see us pcik up a new centre mid, as I don't think Allen is a good fit for a team who wants to win the majority of its games. Sure, he keeps possession, but he never seems to set up a move with his passes. I dunno, may just be me, but I'm not a fan
    We're happy to swap Walcott for Allen if you like?

That dude never loses the ball, real talent.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Here's a question for ya all. When Gerrard retires, who do you see in the current squad replacing him as captain?

I think it's between Skrtel, Agger and Allen.
    Lets hope that day never comes!

Suarez I think. So passionate, loves the club, so determined and committed, great leader.

People will mention his bad points but look at Terry and he's one of the best captains around.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Really? I think he's brilliant, wins the ball back so much as well which seems to go unnoticed, bit of a work horse, played the 8th most key passes this season as well. I love the guy.
    So do I. Allen calms the pace down when we need it, and he rarely loses the ball in midfield, something we're very guilty of the past few years. Plus when Lucas is out, he gives Stevie freedom to go forward

You made my number one mistake. IT'S "SHOULD HAVE" NOT "SHOULD OF" DAMMIT!

I agree currently Suarez is playing with his full potential, but the other players are not average. Players at clubs like Reading our average. They're not world beaters by any means - at least not yet, but calling them average when not in great form I feel is a little harsh, as they're proving themselves to be better than that in most departments except from finishing chances.

People called Peter Crouch average during his drought at Liverpool - then what did he do? Go on a scoring run, play great for two-three seasons, and scored a goal which sent AC Milan out of the Champions League whilst at Tottenham
    By saying average i meant they playing average.I can accept the fact that Gerrard and Sterling had maybe what, a couple of good matches this year.They haven't play as good as you should expect from them to play.Gerrard yes he's a freakin legend probably Liverpool's best ever player.But this is not the Gerrard we used to see.I mean he had a solid Euro and he played well against UTD i can't deny that.But he is not playing in his full potential.Sterling had some great games against the big teams but he still tries to find himself in the team

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

So do I. Allen calms the pace down when we need it, and he rarely loses the ball in midfield, something we're very guilty of the past few years. Plus when Lucas is out, he gives Stevie freedom to go forward
    Yeah he's top drawer and only 22, very good all round, huge fan of his. His work goes unnoticed a lot, a real shame he deserves all the praise in the world.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Lets hope that day never comes!

Suarez I think. So passionate, loves the club, so determined and committed, great leader.

People will mention his bad points but look at Terry and he's one of the best captains around.
    I can't see Suarez as captain. Skrtel and Agger are leaders already at the back, and have been two of our best players every season since they've arrived, plus Allen has experience as a captain at Swansea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    By saying average i meant they playing average.I can accept the fact that Gerrard and Sterling had maybe what, a couple of good matches this year.They haven't play as good as you should expect from them to play.Gerrard yes he's a freakin legend probably Liverpool's best ever player.But this is not the Gerrard we used to see.I mean he had a solid Euro and he played well against UTD i can't deny that.But he is not playing in his full potential.Sterling had some great games against the big teams but he still tries to find himself in the team
    It's something we need to fix, and I believe Lucas can do that. Him and Allen in centre midfield gives Gerrard free reign to move forward, make runs, 20 yard shots, cross field balls. That way Sterling will get the ball more, and has more of a chance to run at defenders. With Gerrard close to him, giving him backup, his confidence has a chance to grow, he can develop, and can be the man to lead Liverpool forward in 5-10 years

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.