Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    So Gerrard is average. Skrtel is average. Agger is average. Enrique is average. Sterling is average. Allen is average. Suso is average. Sahin is average. Lucas is average. Shelvey is average.

Our problem is not the quality of the squad, it's the consistently. If we had Andy Carroll, or a 15 goal-a-season striker, we'd be up there challenging for Europa League - hell, maybe higher. But we need to play consistently well, and take our chances. Effectively, that's the biggest difference between Liverpool and Man Utd today.
    You should of let it go, now this is gonna continue!

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    So Gerrard is average. Skrtel is average. Agger is average. Enrique is average. Sterling is average. Allen is average. Suso is average. Sahin is average. Lucas is average. Shelvey is average.

Our problem is not the quality of the squad, it's the consistently. If we had Andy Carroll, or a 15 goal-a-season striker, we'd be up there challenging for Europa League - hell, maybe higher. But we need to play consistently well, and take our chances. Effectively, that's the biggest difference between Liverpool and Man Utd today.
    They are average i'm not saying their are bad players.Liverpool has quality players hell some of the are world class(Gerrard,Skrtel etc).But only Suarez plays with his full potential and ability

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    What's your problem with discussing about Liverpool.Its a discussion thread

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    What's your problem with discussing about Liverpool.Its a discussion thread
    No problem with discussing it, you just have no idea and it angers me.

No problem with discussing it, you just have no idea and it angers me.
    If you don't like what you reading you can leave

Oh akbar....

If you don't like what you reading you can leave
    My thread bitch.

Blog Entries
    I think he'll sign a new contract, Arsenal are a better fit, wouldn't mind having him though.
    No, you can have him.

Nurtured him for how many years and now he want to bitch about not getting a 6 figure salary.

My thread bitch.
    So stop me from posting then

Oh akbar....

You made my number one mistake. IT'S "SHOULD HAVE" NOT "SHOULD OF" DAMMIT!

They are average i'm not saying their are bad players.Liverpool has quality players hell some of the are world class(Gerrard,Skrtel etc).But only Suarez plays with his full potential and ability
    I agree currently Suarez is playing with his full potential, but the other players are not average. Players at clubs like Reading our average. They're not world beaters by any means - at least not yet, but calling them average when not in great form I feel is a little harsh, as they're proving themselves to be better than that in most departments except from finishing chances.

People called Peter Crouch average during his drought at Liverpool - then what did he do? Go on a scoring run, play great for two-three seasons, and scored a goal which sent AC Milan out of the Champions League whilst at Tottenham

Blog Entries
    I think he'll sign a new contract, Arsenal are a better fit, wouldn't mind having him though.

I can see Cole leaving, maybe Downing and a winger and striker coming in. Apart from that we got quite a solid squad without injuries, great back 4 and keeper, midfield better than we've had for a while.
    We need to lose Downing and Cole, and pick up a striker and winger as you've said, but I'd also like to see us pcik up a new centre mid, as I don't think Allen is a good fit for a team who wants to win the majority of its games. Sure, he keeps possession, but he never seems to set up a move with his passes. I dunno, may just be me, but I'm not a fan
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.