Page 2669 of 4358 FirstFirst ... 166921692569261926592667266826692670267126792719276931693669 ... LastLast
Results 26,681 to 26,690 of 43575
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    We have Rooney,Kagawa,Valencia,Scholes,Rafael,Giggs and the list goes on and on.Suarez picked all Liverpool on his shoulders and carries them from game to game,great player
    You make no sense. Stop talking now before it gets embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    You make no sense. Stop talking now before it gets embarrassing.
    So when you are wrong about something and i'm right you are saying that i make no sense

#StevesLogigOrNoLogic

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

So when you are wrong about something and i'm right you are saying that i make no sense

#StevesLogigOrNoLogic
    No when you make no sense I say it makes no sense. Pretty clear that.

No when you make no sense I say it makes no sense. Pretty clear that.
    Or you don't have a logical response because i'm right

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Suarez is insanely good, unbelievable!

Or you don't have a logical response because i'm right
    Nah that's definitely not it.

Suarez is insanely good, unbelievable!

Nah that's definitely not it.
    No i'm right.Why don't you justify your opinion and tell us how good is your team without Suarez

Oh akbar....

No i'm right.Why don't you justify your opinion and tell us how good is your team without Suarez
    I really can't be bothered, if you can't see how your wrong then it's gonna take too long to explain, I just don't got time for that!

I really can't be bothered, if you can't see how your wrong then it's gonna take too long to explain, I just don't got time for that!
    You don't bother and you don't have time for that,funny that you just quoted 3 of my post.Suarez is the only player that plays more than well this year the rest of the team its just average.Biased as always

Oh akbar....

Classic Utd fan...

Moving on from that:

Suarez is immense.

Unlucky lads deserved more 20 shots, 1 goal. Standard.

2 brilliant goals.

Suarez = Amazing.

Plymouth Argyle losing to Dorchester.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.