1. #26261
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Absolute brilliance.
    How I roll!

    Hoping Moses gets the nod while Torres is suspended, he deserves it.


  2. #26262
    Tree branch > Nani>Chamakh>Downing




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  3. #26263
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Tree branch > Nani>Chamakh>Downing
    Downing has same number of goals as Nani this season.


  4. #26264
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Downing has same number of goals as Nani this season.

    And more assists!

    Quite a large turn out from the Man Utd fans, probably because the journey was a 5 minute walk

  5. #26265
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Downing has same number of goals as Nani this season.

    Hahaha one




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #26266
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Hahaha one
    Downing scored 2 playing less games and even playing left back.


    Downing>Nani

  7. #26267
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Oh what are you doing Luiz!

  8. #26268
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    And more assists!

    Quite a large turn out from the Man Utd fans, probably because the journey was a 5 minute walk
    They love those local London derbies.

  9. #26269
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Oh what are you doing Luiz!
    Being a shocking defender, pretty much standard.

  10. #26270
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    They love those local London derbies.
    Haha.

    I can't believe Luiz is a professional footballer.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.