1. #26091
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Was citizenship,Personal development and employability, so pointless LOL
    Ah yeah pretty much did that, think it was called PHSE or something.

  2. #26092
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Ah yeah pretty much did that, think it was called PHSE or something.
    we used to call it that LOL
    Did you do art?


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  3. #26093
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    we used to call it that LOL
    Did you do art?
    Yeah they changed it at my school once I left I think, modernise and all that!

    Nah rubbish at Art, can't draw anything!

    Did music cause we had to choose out of those 2 and drama.

  4. #26094
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yeah they changed it at my school once I left I think, modernise and all that!

    Nah rubbish at Art, can't draw anything!

    Did music cause we had to choose out of those 2 and drama.
    I did art LOL
    I could have done music aswell but, i didn't have the confidence :/


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  5. #26095
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I did art LOL
    I could have done music aswell but, i didn't have the confidence :/
    Should of! Had to do some weird stuff but learned how to play the drums and keyboard/piano.

    (I'm a class act on keyboard ) Also had to sing High School Musical songs in front of people haha.

  6. #26096
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,782
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Learning for life and work
    Is this really a thing? My God.

  7. #26097
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Is this really a thing? My God.
    Bit different to your time eh?

  8. #26098
    It was called Social Ed in my day.

  9. #26099
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Should of! Had to do some weird stuff but learned how to play the drums and keyboard/piano.

    (I'm a class act on keyboard ) Also had to sing High School Musical songs in front of people haha.
    I got an A and drew guitars and Harland and Wolff
    I can't sing in front of people, had a bad experience at a singing exam... Still passed with distinction LOL
    Oh a class act?


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  10. #26100
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Is this really a thing? My God.
    Seriously! Pointless hour of my life LOL


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.