1. #25691
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Fair enough pal!

    As long as you don't hate Cena cause you think it's cool!
    Nah man nothing like that.. those guys are idiots, I just generally don't like the character.. find it boring, no matter the fued you get the same thing from him, it's only a few people like Punk who seem to bring out the best in him.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  2. #25692
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I don't give a damn!
    Stop posting stuff about me me then you annoying prick


  3. #25693
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Nah man nothing like that.. those guys are idiots, I just generally don't like the character.. find it boring, no matter the feud you get the same thing from him, it's only a few people like Punk who seem to bring out the best in him.
    Fixed it

  4. #25694
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Nah man nothing like that.. those guys are idiots, I just generally don't like the character.. find it boring, no matter the fued you get the same thing from him, it's only a few people like Punk who seem to bring out the best in him.
    Fair enough pal, I think he's pretty damn good, I don't remember a Cena match I didn't enjoy which I can't say for CM Punk and I'm a huge fan of his too, I don't like his whole superman thing either, it's annoying but he's extremely entertaining to me.
     

  5. #25695
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Stop posting stuff about me me then you annoying prick

    Shut the fuck up bitch!
     

  6. #25696
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Fair enough pal, I think he's pretty damn good, I don't remember a Cena match I didn't enjoy which I can't say for CM Punk and I'm a huge fan of his too, I don't like his whole superman thing either, it's annoying but he's extremely entertaining to me.
    Yeah that's fair enough dude.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  7. #25697
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Shut the fuck up bitch!

  8. #25698
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Something wrong with you....


    But I love it!
     

  9. #25699
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Something wrong with you....


    But I love it!
    You know what i love?

    You and your fucking sig

  10. #25700
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You know what i love?

    You and your fucking sig
    Oh you!
     

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.