1. #25651
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I AM! Stunned there's only one HIAC match though.
    Yeah they should rename the PPV to "Only Raw's Main Event gets a HIAC match"




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #25652
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    I don't even know the match card but still watching it is it Ryback vs Punk?
    EWN has a news page you know




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  3. #25653
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Your point being....?


    No point




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  4. #25654
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,333
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Yeah they should rename the PPV to "Only Raw's Main Event gets a HIAC match"
    What a stupid name

  5. #25655
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    What a stupid name
    Better than the current one




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #25656
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    No, I download it tomorrow and watch it then
    I know you and Maggs will likely stream or download it and this does not count for you guys because I love you both

    But it annoys me so much with the people that don't pay for it.. yet feel they have the right to slate everything all the time, really is a pet hate of mine Haha!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  7. #25657
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,851
    So you've decided to bring the wrestling talk in here?

  8. #25658
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    What a stupid name
    Well played sir, well played. Haha.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  9. #25659
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,333
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Better than the current one
    NO

    I might just download it tomorrow but only watch the Ryback vs Punk match and the tag team match and maybe the IC Championship match. Can't be bothered by the rest

  10. #25660
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,333
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I know you and Maggs will likely stream or download it and this does not count for you guys because I love you both

    But it annoys me so much with the people that don't pay for it.. yet feel they have the right to slate everything all the time, really is a pet hate of mine Haha!
    You can't order a PPV for the Netherlands

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.