1. #25631
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,740
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    LOL

    Loved that comment about WWE 14 man, so true.
    Yeah this place is shocking sometimes, it's why I tend to keep away from the wrestling sections now.

  2. #25632
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Yeah this place is shocking sometimes, it's why I tend to keep away from the wrestling sections now.
    Me 2, I don't even post in the wrestling sections anymore

  3. #25633
    I'm a Utd fan but even I can hold my hands up and admit that we got lucky today on both the 2nd sending off and the Hernandez goal.

  4. #25634
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,740
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Me 2, I don't even post in the wrestling sections anymore
    I'd hardly ever post anything but


  5. #25635
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,740
    Quote Originally Posted by 606v2 View Post
    I'm a Utd fan but even I can hold my hands up and admit that we got lucky today on both the 2nd sending off and the Hernandez goal.
    Whooo the voice of reason.

    Welcome to the best thread on EWN.

    EDIT: Sorry, second best after Britani.

  6. #25636
    Quote Originally Posted by 606v2 View Post
    I'm a Utd fan but even I can hold my hands up and admit that we got lucky today on both the 2nd sending off and the Hernandez goal.
    It's obvious we got lucky with the offside man, sending off.. Torres could have been giving a Red card for the first one where he got Yellow.

    Welcome btw! hope you have fun here.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  7. #25637
    True as well, the first yellow could have easily warranted a red for the challenge on Cleverly. The Chelsea fans as well whilst feeling aggrieved could be in trouble for throwing objects onto the pitch and injuring a steward.

  8. #25638
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,740
    Quote Originally Posted by 606v2 View Post
    True as well, the first yellow could have easily warranted a red for the challenge on Cleverly. The Chelsea fans as well whilst feeling aggrieved could be in trouble for throwing objects onto the pitch and injuring a steward.
    Chelski fans are one brain cell removed from Leeds fans.


  9. #25639
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Me 2, I don't even post in the wrestling sections anymore
    Are you still watching wrestling?




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #25640
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Whooo the voice of reason.

    Welcome to the best thread on EWN.

    EDIT: Sorry, second best after Britani.




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.