1. #25561
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    He had to make himself the fan favourite?
    Like he planned to score the equalizer in the final minute?
    I think you like him more if he scored the winning one in the final minute

  2. #25562
    Damn it Utd with your shit defenders!
     

  3. #25563
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    I think you like him more if he scored the winning one in the final minute
    YES, AND WE WERE SO CLOSE. So close, dammit.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  4. #25564
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    YES, AND WE WERE SO CLOSE. So close, dammit.
    You should be happy with a draw, I assume you celebrated it like you won the CL?


  5. #25565
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Damn it Utd with your shit defenders!
    So true dammit




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #25566
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Well Chelsea now can kiss goodbye on winning this match, defend for a draw.

  7. #25567
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    You should be happy with a draw, I assume you celebrated it like you won the CL?

    Háwháw.

    You should be happy with a draw, you just admitted, that we would've won if the match was a little bit longer.
    Of course not. I was happy, but the CL will be an accumulation of several matches culminating to a really high point, probably coming close to an orgasm, of pure, pure joy.
    It will definitely beat the UEFA Cup win.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  8. #25568
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Well Chelsea now can kiss goodbye on winning this match, defend for a draw.
    It was the right call




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #25569

  10. #25570
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Háwháw.

    You should be happy with a draw, you just admitted, that we would've won if the match was a little bit longer.
    Of course not. I was happy, but the CL will be an accumulation of several matches culminating to a really high point, probably coming close to an orgasm, of pure, pure joy.
    It will definitely beat the UEFA Cup win.
    Well last season you celebrated the 2nd place like you actually won something

    I'm happy with the draw after Moisander got sent off. It was ridiculous. With 11 man on the pitch we would've beat you

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.