I was at the stadium yesterday, even the City fans clapped for our players after the match

#BestInTheWorld

Panathinaikos vs Lazio.All hell's breaking loose

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Newcastle v Club Brugge is the real big game in Europe this week,with players like Dan Gosling, Sylvain Marveaux and Gabriel Obertan in the starting 11 i can foresee us destroying Club Brugge tonight by the scoreline of 1 - 1. Cisse to look like he has never played football before is something i also expect.

The lack of football we have played so far has seemingly turned me into a pessimist.Long balls ahoy!!!

#BringOnTheBigBois

Quote Originally Posted by Jay T View Post
    Newcastle v Club Brugge is the real big game in Europe this week,with players like Dan Gosling, Sylvain Marveaux and Gabriel Obertan in the starting 11 i can foresee us destroying Club Brugge tonight by the scoreline of 1 - 1. Cisse to look like he has never played football before is something i also expect.

The lack of football we have played so far has seemingly turned me into a pessimist.Long balls ahoy!!!

#BringOnTheBigBois
    Wow! A Newcastle fan who is something of a realist??? That's a turn up for the books!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Wow! A Newcastle fan who is something of a realist??? That's a turn up for the books!
    Quite few of us are now.Gone are the days where winning all cups, player of the year, manager of the year and best scones for VIPs is something that is looked upon as a realistic target(the scones are always abit hard anyway).

We just want players who put in 100% and who aren't money whoring primadonnas,some ability would also be nice

So the Italians made their first move tonight attacking Panathinaikos fans.One Italian fan hospitalized.What's gonna happen after the fight,are they gonna kill each other/

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Gooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal 1-1

Oh akbar....

Oaka became a fight club today

Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Gooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal 1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Have you seen Twente?

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.