Page 2523 of 4352 FirstFirst ... 152320232423247325132521252225232524252525332573262330233523 ... LastLast
Results 25,221 to 25,230 of 43519
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Magglis...

And why that

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    You are!
    Magglis is RVP

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Magglis is RVP
    No silly he doesn't win anything!

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You there is where you are wrong.For example you are saying that you love a team the way is playing but that team plays really bad and its obvious.Opinion's matter when you are comparing two teams or players not their current performances
    I wasn't saying that the opinions don't matter though? I was saying how just because someone had a different opinion than you, it doesn't mean that they're wrong. Just like you accused Steve of being several times

Blog Entries
    No silly he doesn't win anything!
    Oh I guess that makes more sense LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    I wasn't saying that the opinions don't matter though? I was saying how just because someone had a different opinion than you, it doesn't mean that they're wrong. Just like you accused Steve of being several times
    And I accuse everyone that disagrees with me of being

Because they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    You can't have opinions about match performances. Example Messi played shit three games in a row,it was so obviousthat he was bad, you can't say that he's a bad player bad you can't say that he played well.That's my point

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

And I accuse everyone that disagrees with me of being

Because they are.

Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You can't have opinions about match performances. Example Messi played shit three games in a row,it was so obviousthat he was bad, you can't say that he's a bad player bad you can't say that he played well.That's my point

#Istillloveyou

Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.