Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    What the pumpkin said!

#Wrong
    #Delusional

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Yeah but you can't say that Liverpool is playing better than UTD
    Well you can. I'm not sure you understand.

#Delusional
    Watch a Utd game and come back

Well you can. I'm not sure you understand.
    I understand what are you saying Steve don't be an idiot.Because i understand that doesn't mean that i have to agree with you

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

David Luiz is a clown.

The Trinity
    I know that,UTD plays better football than Liverpool and its better team than Liverpool
    Depends really... Personally I believe that Liverpool played the better football when we faced them this season. It just so happens that we are quite consistent, whilst Liverpool have a slight problem with maintaining the right results towards the end of the season

Watch a Utd game and come back
    Watch a Liverpool and come back

Oh akbar....

I understand what are you saying Steve don't be an idiot.Because i understand that doesn't mean that i have to agree with you
    Yeah but you can't say that Liverpool is playing better than UTD
    No this is wrong^

I can say Liverpool play better football and I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Depends really... Personally I believe that Liverpool played the better football when we faced them this season. It just so happens that we are quite consistent, whilst Liverpool have a slight problem with maintaining the right results towards the end of the season
    Liverpool plays really bad this year they played well against UTD and Norwich

Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    And at the start and mid season

Watch a Liverpool and come back
    Watch them every week...

#IHaveATV

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.