1. #25191
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    What the pumpkin said!





    #Wrong
    #Delusional




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #25192
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Yeah but you can't say that Liverpool is playing better than UTD
    Well you can. I'm not sure you understand.
     

  3. #25193
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    #Delusional
    Watch a Utd game and come back
     

  4. #25194
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Well you can. I'm not sure you understand.
    I understand what are you saying Steve don't be an idiot.Because i understand that doesn't mean that i have to agree with you




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #25195
    David Luiz is a clown.
     

  6. #25196
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I know that,UTD plays better football than Liverpool and its better team than Liverpool
    Depends really... Personally I believe that Liverpool played the better football when we faced them this season. It just so happens that we are quite consistent, whilst Liverpool have a slight problem with maintaining the right results towards the end of the season

  7. #25197
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Watch a Utd game and come back
    Watch a Liverpool and come back




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #25198
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I understand what are you saying Steve don't be an idiot.Because i understand that doesn't mean that i have to agree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Yeah but you can't say that Liverpool is playing better than UTD
    No this is wrong^

    I can say Liverpool play better football and I did.
     

  9. #25199
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Depends really... Personally I believe that Liverpool played the better football when we faced them this season. It just so happens that we are quite consistent, whilst Liverpool have a slight problem with maintaining the right results towards the end of the season
    Liverpool plays really bad this year they played well against UTD and Norwich




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #25200
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Depends really... Personally I believe that Liverpool played the better football when we faced them this season. It just so happens that we are quite consistent, whilst Liverpool have a slight problem with maintaining the right results towards the end of the season
    And at the start and mid season

    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Watch a Liverpool and come back
    Watch them every week...

    #IHaveATV
     

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.