Page 2517 of 4351 FirstFirst ... 151720172417246725072515251625172518251925272567261730173517 ... LastLast
Results 25,161 to 25,170 of 43505

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Do you actually believe the crap that comes out of your mouth
    Do you actually watch football or is your TV just a cardboard box with puppets?

So the shock early first half champions league leads turned into predictable victories in the end

U T B ! ! !

3 on the bounce, up to 3rd! We won't drop any lower than this now.
    Premiership! We comin' for you nigga!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    So the shock early first half champions league leads turned into predictable victories in the end

U T B ! ! !

3 on the bounce, up to 3rd! We won't drop any lower than this now.
    Premiership! We comin' for you nigga!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Do you actually watch football or is your TV just a cardboard box with puppets?
    Do actually believe that a team who is losing is a better team than a team who's winning?

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Haha only joshing with ya!

Better finisher, not a better player
    I knew that!

It's just a matter of opinion really I guess haha... I just think that he suits better with United's attacking mentality, when we can be arsed to show it And since Rooney's beginning to play in a more centre attacking midfielder type role, we need someone to be on the other end of his through balls as well as Van Persie. Welbeck just seems intent on dragging play up and trying to dribble past defenders.

But that's just my opinion haha

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Do actually believe that a team who is losing is a better team than a team who's winning?
    He just doesn't get it.

Liverpool fans nuff said

Oh akbar....

He just doesn't get it.
    You are the only one who gets it because you are delusional

Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    I knew that!

It's just a matter of opinion really I guess haha... I just think that he suits better with United's attacking mentality, when we can be arsed to show it And since Rooney's beginning to play in a more centre attacking midfielder type role, we need someone to be on the other end of his through balls as well as Van Persie. Welbeck just seems intent on dragging play up and trying to dribble past defenders.

But that's just my opinion haha
    Fair enought Shin, I just think Welbeck while not possessing Chicarito's predatory instincts in front of goal, he can play in 3 or 4 positions and adds a lot of effort and different dimensions to the side, like it showed against Stoke.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.