Page 2495 of 4372 FirstFirst ... 149519952395244524852493249424952496249725052545259529953495 ... LastLast
Results 24,941 to 24,950 of 43714
    R V fucking P,fuck yeah

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Damn you RVP!

Valencia > Young > Nani.

All strikers scoring very pleasing

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    I knew that

To be honest, the large majority of United fans are either glory hunters, hypocrites or insanely rich. Me? I'm just special
    Majority of City fans are sadly these days.

Having said that, I could say that for anyone who supports the former big 4 and City

Blog Entries
    Shame about Chelsea winning in good form, but seeing the thousands of grumpy Spurs fans walking past my road cheered me up a little I guess...

And thank god for Torres holding back Chelsea, scary to imagine how good they could actually be with a striker who can finish!

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

And finally Welbeck sores and what a save from Evans header

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Shame about Chelsea winning in good form, but seeing the thousands of grumpy Spurs fans walking past my road cheered me up a little I guess...

And thank god for Torres holding back Chelsea, scary to imagine how good they could actually be with a striker who can finish!
    This is why PES is more realistic than FIFA.

You can score with Torres on FIFA whilst in the 4chan cup (Which is played on PES) /sp/ and /hm/s PES can't score to save their lives lol

For wade: FIFA and PES are a video game, video games are played on a thing called a television, you need a thing called electricity to make it work prope--What do you mean you're even older then that?!

Iuno...err...the T-Rex was the strongest predator in the Jurassic age of dinosa--Even older?! Fuck this...

A PES goal from Stoke

Oh akbar....

15 shots - 1 goal.

Hat trick from Rooney

Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.