So next week we play against Man City. We need to in one of the confrontations against them to still make a little chance for the 3rd spot. I think Madrid will be 1st in our group and the City/Dortmund battle for the 2nd spot could get interesting.

I hope Eriksen finally shows his talent or else I don't think he deserves a place in our start line-up any more. The same thing you can say about Siem de Jong but he isn't a talent just like Eriksen

Blog Entries
        • you really are stupid, the amount you payed for toure ALONE would be worth all our new players combined, man city have bought nasri, silva, sinlcair, aguero, toure, youve bought so many players in thier prime form other clubs, do u not watch football? im starting to think you dont, have u seen man u's team? its the worst its been for ages im happy to admitt it, thats becus we havent spent any real money, i can tell your a glory hunter, maybe watched footy a couple of time. lool

TrickzSN in reply to TheScarfaceNinja (Show the comment) 1 week ago

• Man United's 1st Prem winning team in 1993:
        Peter Schmeichel - Bought, Clayton Blackmore - Bought, Steve Bruce - Bought, Dennis Irwin- Bought, Gary Pallister -Bought, Paul Parker - Bought, Darren Ferguson - Academy player Ryan Giggs - Academy player, Paul Ince - Bought, Andrei Kanchelskis - Bought, Mike Phelan - Bought, Bryan Robson - Bought, Lee Sharpe - Bought, Neill Webb - Bought, Eric Cantona - Bought, Mark Hughes - Bought, Brian McClair - Bought, Danny Wallace - Bought... 17/19 bought

danathor99 in reply to TrickzSN 4 days ago 2

• 1986 utd finished 11th.Fergies 1st game in charge beaten 2-0 by oxford utd,drew a week later with Norwich.87-88 he spends massively and signs Bruce,Anderton,Mclair and Leighton.89-90 spends huge sums again on Webb,Phelan,Ince,Pallister,Wal*lace.End of 91 he signs Schmeichel,Parker,Sharpe and Kanchelskis.The team from the three years before is unrecognisable.Why can't a single Utd fan recognise they've got where they are today by exactly the same route?Fucking bitter red bastards all of them.

Nathan Hanif in reply to danathor99 4 days ago 10

Top comments from this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4_yE...1&feature=fvwp

(So sue me, I loved this moment )

I agree with Busquets, don't like him but he wouldn't be in that team if he wasn't good and certainly wouldn't be playing there ahead of Mascherano and Song.

Liverpool v City u21's today Van! 1.45pm KO.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I dunno if you guys have heard but City are apparently linked with Sergio Biscuits (Implying that's not his last name ;D) from Barca.

Whilst this means the Premier League gets 1 of La Ligas biggest divers and BPL catches Seria A and La Liga is pathetic diving. I'm personally for him coming to City.

Hell, wouldn't you guys want 1 of the best CDMs at your club? I don't personally think he'd move to us but never know in football.

Anyway: http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...ergio-Busquets

Get a load of this faggot!
    Here's what's wrong with this idiots logic.

Why would City want to purposefully unsettle a team we're most liking not going to play and if we do we're months away from it. We don't benefit in the slightest from unsettling Barca players. If it was Real, yeah maybe.

Are all people in La Liga who're in this guys position retarded?
    You should remove this word the last time a mod saw someone using this word they almost ban him.And they said they will be no more warnings for using this word

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

So why don't you quote and bold it then magglis?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post

Oh El-Hadji Diouf, will you ever learn!

Oh well.

Chelsea v Spurs is gonna be a cracker!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I did it until he removes it.It was just a friendly warning

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Can't really hate people for being 1 of the best pal. Only idiots think like that and you're not 1 of those lol
    Exactly. Despite me not liking Madrid as a Barca supporter, I can acknowledge how good their players are.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Oh, and regarding Busquets, I think he's good, but he is overrated IMO. Getting into the team ahead of Mascherano and Song isn't that big of an achievement. Again, just my opinion.
    However Busquets partnering Toure for City could be a good partnership in the middle.

A question for Van though, what would City's midfield look like if Busquets was to come in?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.