Page 2485 of 4371 FirstFirst ... 148519852385243524752483248424852486248724952535258529853485 ... LastLast
Results 24,841 to 24,850 of 43710
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I think Joe Hart personally but it's close between him Neuer and Cech for me.
    That's my 3 right there also!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    I think Joe Hart personally but it's close between him Neuer and Cech for me.
    Cech's lost something since his head injury for me. He's still very good, but he's not as good as he used to be IMO.
    Neuer is overrated IMO.
    Hart will be up there in time. He's not quite in the top bracket yet for me though. Still a VERY good goalkeeper though.

It's a toss between Casillas and Buffon for me.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Cech's lost something since his head injury for me. He's still very good, but he's not as good as he used to be IMO.
    Neuer is overrated IMO.
    Hart will be up there in time. He's not quite in the top bracket yet for me though. Still a VERY good goalkeeper though.

It's a toss between Casillas and Buffon for me.
    I think all 3 of the ones I've listed have been in great form this season, especially Hart in CL and Cech in PL. Cech has most certainly lost a bit since his injury but this season he's been on it. Neuer has impressed me since the World Cup, still a bit Rash like Hart but both are immense.

As great as your choices are, I think they've both lost a step, especially Casillas, I could throw Buffon in mine but I'll stick with those 3.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    That's my 3 right there also!
    Wise choice

Blog Entries
    I think all 3 of the ones I've listed have been in great form this season, especially Hart in CL and Cech in PL. Cech has most certainly lost a bit since his injury but this season he's been on it. Neuer has impressed me since the World Cup, still a bit Rash like Hart but both are immense.

As great as your choices are, I think they've both lost a step, especially Casillas, I could throw Buffon in mine but I'll stick with those 3.
    Yeah that's fair enough, all down to personal taste and opinion at the end of the day.

Can't fault how good Hart's been in the CL for City this season. He's the reason they're still in that group really.

I don't even know why I pick Casillas. I'm a Barca supporter, I should hate the guy lol!

Yeah that's fair enough, all down to personal taste and opinion at the end of the day.

Can't fault how good Hart's been in the CL for City this season. He's the reason they're still in that group really.

I don't even know why I pick Casillas. I'm a Barca supporter, I should hate the guy lol!

Yeah, more so against Dortmund than Madrid :P

Because Valdes is so bad you appreciate Casillas!

Blog Entries
    Yeah, more so against Dortmund than Madrid :P

Because Valdes is so bad you appreciate Casillas!
    Definitely. Dortmund could have routed City if it wasn't for him really!

True! I think I'm a better keeper than Valdes

Definitely. Dortmund could have routed City if it wasn't for him really!

True! I think I'm a better keeper than Valdes
    Exactly!

I don't doubt that for one second.

Blog Entries
    I dunno if you guys have heard but City are apparently linked with Sergio Biscuits (Implying that's not his last name ;D) from Barca.

Whilst this means the Premier League gets 1 of La Ligas biggest divers and BPL catches Seria A and La Liga is pathetic diving. I'm personally for him coming to City.

Hell, wouldn't you guys want 1 of the best CDMs at your club? I don't personally think he'd move to us but never know in football.

Anyway: http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...ergio-Busquets

Get a load of this faggot!
    Here's what's wrong with this idiots logic.

Why would City want to purposefully unsettle a team we're most liking not going to play and if we do we're months away from it. We don't benefit in the slightest from unsettling Barca players. If it was Real, yeah maybe.

Are all people in La Liga who're in this guys position retarded?

Blog Entries

Can't really hate people for being 1 of the best pal. Only idiots think like that and you're not 1 of those lol

I despise the NE Patriots but I respect and like Brady who is 1 of the only reasons they're that good.

Casillas is one of the normal guys in the Madrid team, Mourinho doesn't have influence on his behaviour.

Little fact: Casillas invited more Barca players to his wedding than Madrid players
    ​

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.