Page 2481 of 4357 FirstFirst ... 148119812381243124712479248024812482248324912531258129813481 ... LastLast
Results 24,801 to 24,810 of 43568
  1. #24801
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Love my girls to be a bit... edgy anyways.
    Edgy?Hahahaha




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #24802
    What i hate about the Dutch,he leaves and never says a goodbye




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  3. #24803
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    What i hate about the Dutch,he leaves and never says a goodbye
    Because he knows no one cares and he'll look a fool.
     

  4. #24804
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,977
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Norwich...

    Win trophies > Not winning trophies.

    It's not challenging if your season is over in January!

    '10 - lost by 12 points
    '09 - 11 points
    '07-08 - 5 points

    None of them tell me we were done by January.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  5. #24805
    I'm off guys see ya all tomorrow.

    And behave you pervs





    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #24806
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post

    '10 - lost by 12 points
    '09 - 11 points
    '07-08 - 5 points

    None of them tell me we were done by January.

    08-09 - 4 points and highest ever tally for a 2nd place team.

    Last 2-3 seasons Arsenal have been far off the pace! In all comps!
     

  7. #24807
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I'm off guys see ya all tomorrow.

    And behave you pervs


    Fuck off!!!
     

  8. #24808
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    What i hate about the Dutch,he leaves and never says a goodbye
    I know it's so true..
    it's like he only see's us as people he met over the internet or something.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  9. #24809
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I'm off guys see ya all tomorrow.

    And behave you pervs

    Chow amigo!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  10. #24810
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,977
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    08-09 - 4 points and highest ever tally for a 2nd place team.

    Last 2-3 seasons Arsenal have been far off the pace! In all comps!
    Yeah well, the only way we will be out of the title race in January is if Liverpool are still fighting the relegation battle.


    And I honestly could see that happening. Lol Who's with me?

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.