1. #24621
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Not that difficult to remember...

    Also Apple Loops are freaking delicious!!!!!!!
    Also not that important to remember

  2. #24622
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Also not that important to remember


    What is important to remember is that my greatness has helped up retake the CBOT thread.

    Thank me later Tomstaa...
     

  3. #24623
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post


    What is important to remember is that my greatness has helped up retake the CBOT thread.

    Thank me later Tomstaa...
    In your face Robstar

  4. #24624
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    In your face Robstar
    Don't say that he'll do some mod wizardry and merge some shit to make that thread look good.


     

  5. #24625
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Don't say that he'll do some mod wizardry and merge some shit to make that thread look good.


    He will never beat the football postwhores

    #PostwhoreForLife

  6. #24626
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    He will never beat the football postwhores

    #PostwhoreForLife
    Calm it young Magglis!
     

  7. #24627
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Calm it young Magglis!
    We are at war dammit

  8. #24628
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    We are at war dammit
    Nah not war, mods would win a war on a forum!
     

  9. #24629
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,277
    Blog Entries
    14
    When Torres first joined Liverpool... beyond immense.

  10. #24630
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Nah not war, mods would win a war on a forum!
    Not against the mods against the CBOT thread

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.