Gerrard was and is a great player no doubt.One of the best?Yes he is.In fact for the last 10 years Liverpool is Gerrard

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Gerrard was and is a great player no doubt.One of the best?Yes he is.In fact for the last 10 years Liverpool is Gerrard
    I love him!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I love him!
    Its the truth,at least what i believe and many more

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Its the truth,at least what i believe and many more
    That I love him or that's he amazing?

That I love him or that's he amazing?
    I was talking for Gerrard

Oh akbar....

I was talking for Gerrard

I know...

I remember season 2008-09 he carried Liverpool all the way to the top.He had a great season.We won the league and i have to say we were lucky.Liverpool desrved to win the league that year.And they beat us twice that year with Ronaldo on our side.We lost away with 2-1 and with the impressive 1-4 home

Oh akbar....

I remember season 2008-09 he carried Liverpool to all the way to the top.He had a great season.We won the league and i have to say we were lucky.Liverpool desrved to win the league that year.And they beat us twice that year with Ronaldo on our side.We lost away with 2-1 and with the impressive 1-4 home
    Ronaldo never scored against us when Aurelio played... Just saying.

That was our best season since 2000/01, too many damn draws which is always our problem.

You're forgetting the amount of goals Torres scores and the fact we had Mascherano and Alonso, with Gerrard arguably the best midfield trio around at the time. We demolished Madrid 5-0 on aggregate that year too.

Ronaldo never scored against us when Aurelio played... Just saying.

That was our best season since 2000/01, too many damn draws which is always our problem.

You're forgetting the amount of goals Torres scores and the fact we had Mascherano and Alonso, with Gerrard arguably the best midfield trio around at the time. We demolished Madrid 5-0 on aggregate that year too.
    I'm not a Liverpool fan to remember all these

Oh akbar....

I'm not a Liverpool fan to remember all these
    Not that difficult to remember...

Also Apple Loops are freaking delicious!!!!!!!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.