Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Don't think so bud, I'm not always wrong, and I'm not always right either.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I didn't want to C&P it all, It's obviously Gerrard!

What They Said About Steven Gerrard :
    To me he is one of the super best midfielders in the world. He is an excellent player. Pelé, three-time World Cup winner, before the 2006 World Cup
    He is, in my opinion, the best midfielder in the world, and has a track record for delivering on the big occasions. Graham Taylor, former manager of the English national football team
    He has become the most influential player in England, bar none. Not that Vieira lacks anything, but Gerrard does more. Alex Ferguson, manager of Manchester United FC
    He is undoubtedly one of the best midfield players in the world. Carlo Ancelotti, manager of AC Milan
    We are preparing a special weightlifting plan for Gerrard's shoulders because we want him to lift a lot of trophies for us in the next few years. Rafael Benítez, manager of Liverpool FC
    Steven Gerrard was awesome today. We were just laughing in the dressing room that at one stage we thought he was heading his own crosses in. Gareth Southgate on Gerrard after a Premiership game between Middlesbrough and Liverpool in 2005. Peter Gill. "Lordy, It's The Quotes Of The Week", Football365.com, August 16, 2005
    Is he the best in the world? He might not get the attention of (Lionel) Messi and Ronaldo but yes, I think he just might be.If you don't have a player like Steven Gerrard, who is the engine room, it can affect the whole team.When we were winning league titles and European Cups at Real, I always said Claude Makelele was our most important player. There is no way myself, (Luis) Figo or Raul would have been able to do what we did without Claude and the same goes for Liverpool and Gerrard. He has great passing ability, can tackle and scores goals, but most importantly he gives the players around him confidence and belief. You can't learn that -- players like him are just born with that presence. Zinedine Zidane
    "An excellent player, in my opinion, he is a modern player because he is a player who runs, marks, knows how to pass, cross, score goals and he is a leader on the field for Liverpool. So he is a player that I would like to have in my team." Kaka on Gerrard, May 2006
    "If you were looking for the player you would replace Keane with, it would be Gerrard, without question," Ferguson told The Sunday Times. "He has become the most influential player in England, bar none. More than Vieira." "Not that Vieira lacks anything, but I think that Gerrard does more for his team than Vieira does, and has way more to his game." "I've watched him quite a lot. To me, Gerrard is Keane. Everywhere the ball is, he seems to be there. He's got that unbelievable engine, desire, determination. Anyone would love to have Gerrard in their team." Alex Ferguson, May 2004
    "Gerrard has been my idol for 10 years and is one of the best players in the world. He is the example of what all midfield players aspire to. He is always there in the heat of the battle, leading by example. He is everywhere you look - in defence, in the middle of the pitch and in attack. I would love to be close to that level." Daniele De Rossi, June 2012
    haha fair enough

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    haha fair enough
    For you and other Ronaldo fans like myself:

Blog Entries
    Can we all just agree Scholes and Gerrard are both legendary midfielders of our generation, no one needs to be better than anyone.

and btw, getting quotes from Footballers doesn't make it a fact or anything, actualyy it doesn't even add that much of value at all...

Nice! You picked out the words that apply to you!

Can we all just agree Scholes and Gerrard are both legendary midfielders of our generation, no one needs to be better than anyone.

and btw, getting quotes from Footballers doesn't make it a fact or anything, actualyy it doesn't even add that much of value at all...

I have already agreed with that...

Nice! You picked out the words that apply to you!
    There's denial...

Bolded for truth.

the fact that Zidane is quoted as saying that Scholes is the best AND he's also quoted as saying Gerrard shows that you should take anything any footballer says about other footballers with a pinch of salt.

It's a mater of opinion who people think is the best. There isn't a right or wrong answer lol!

For you and other Ronaldo fans like myself:

Omg that's great.Ronaldo is the man

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Bolded for truth.

the fact that Zidane is quoted as saying that Scholes is the best AND he's also quoted as saying Gerrard shows that you should take anything any footballer says about other footballers with a pinch of salt.

It's a mater of opinion who people think is the best. There isn't a right or wrong answer lol!
    That wasn't what this was about, you said he wasn't one of the best ever, saying he's not the best well fine but he's right up there and players as good as him are up there with the best no matter what your opinion is on them.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Omg that's great.Ronaldo is the man
    Damn straight!

Premier action returns after another International break, it's a beautiful thing...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.