Check this:

Scholes is the best central midfielder of the last 20 years. Not my words but the words of all these legends -
    In the last 15 to 20 years the best central midfielder that I have seen — the most complete — is Scholes. I have spoken with Xabi Alonso about this many times. Scholes is a spectacular player who has everything. He can play the final pass, he can score, he is strong, he never gets knocked off the ball and he doesn’t give possession away. If he had been Spanish then maybe he would have been valued more. - Xavi

My toughest opponent? Scholes of Manchester. He is the complete midfielder. - Zinedine Zidane

Rooney is one of the best players in the world and I love watching him play. But if you had to pick out only one, then for their history and for all that they have achieved it would have to be Paul Scholes or Ryan Giggs. They are two shining examples for any player. - Andres Iniesta

I’m not the best, Paul Scholes is. - Edgar Davids, in his prime

Out of everyone at Manchester United, I would pick out Scholes – he is the best midfielder of his generation. I would have loved to have played alongside him. - Pep Guardiola

I tell anyone who asks me – Scholes is the best English player. - Laurent Blanc

An amazingly gifted player who remained an unaffected human being. - Roy Keane

The player in the Premiership I admire most? Easy – Scholes. - Patrick Vieira

He is the one whose level I aspire to. He is the best player in the Premier League. - Cesc Fabregas

I can’t understand why Scholes has never won the player of the year award. He should have won it long ago. Maybe it’s because he doesn’t seek the limelight like some of the other ‘stars’. - Thierry Henry

Why isn’t he playing for England? It is crazy. Only in England. Scholes is a great, great player. So experienced and still, for me, one of the best in the world in midfield. Manchester United are lucky to have him. - Jose Mourinho

Paul Scholes would have been one of my first choices for putting together a great team – that goes to show how highly I have always rated him. He would have been one of the first players I’d have bought, given the chance. - Marcello Lippi

Scholes is undoubtedly the best midfielder of his generation.- Zinedine Zidane

Juan Sebastian Veron while at Chelsea being asked in an interview who’s the best English player : “Paul Scholes.”

Lionel Messi: “At La Masia (Barcelona’s Academy) his name was mentioned a lot. You could say he was a teacher.”Scholes is the best central midfielder of the last 20 years. Not my words but the words of all these legends -

#Legend.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Your sig

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Check this:

Scholes is the best central midfielder of the last 20 years. Not my words but the words of all these legends -
    In the last 15 to 20 years the best central midfielder that I have seen — the most complete — is Scholes. I have spoken with Xabi Alonso about this many times. Scholes is a spectacular player who has everything. He can play the final pass, he can score, he is strong, he never gets knocked off the ball and he doesn’t give possession away. If he had been Spanish then maybe he would have been valued more. - Xavi

My toughest opponent? Scholes of Manchester. He is the complete midfielder. - Zinedine Zidane

Rooney is one of the best players in the world and I love watching him play. But if you had to pick out only one, then for their history and for all that they have achieved it would have to be Paul Scholes or Ryan Giggs. They are two shining examples for any player. - Andres Iniesta

I’m not the best, Paul Scholes is. - Edgar Davids, in his prime

Out of everyone at Manchester United, I would pick out Scholes – he is the best midfielder of his generation. I would have loved to have played alongside him. - Pep Guardiola

I tell anyone who asks me – Scholes is the best English player. - Laurent Blanc

An amazingly gifted player who remained an unaffected human being. - Roy Keane

The player in the Premiership I admire most? Easy – Scholes. - Patrick Vieira

He is the one whose level I aspire to. He is the best player in the Premier League. - Cesc Fabregas

I can’t understand why Scholes has never won the player of the year award. He should have won it long ago. Maybe it’s because he doesn’t seek the limelight like some of the other ‘stars’. - Thierry Henry

Why isn’t he playing for England? It is crazy. Only in England. Scholes is a great, great player. So experienced and still, for me, one of the best in the world in midfield. Manchester United are lucky to have him. - Jose Mourinho

Paul Scholes would have been one of my first choices for putting together a great team – that goes to show how highly I have always rated him. He would have been one of the first players I’d have bought, given the chance. - Marcello Lippi

Scholes is undoubtedly the best midfielder of his generation.- Zinedine Zidane

Juan Sebastian Veron while at Chelsea being asked in an interview who’s the best English player : “Paul Scholes.”

Lionel Messi: “At La Masia (Barcelona’s Academy) his name was mentioned a lot. You could say he was a teacher.”Scholes is the best central midfielder of the last 20 years. Not my words but the words of all these legends -

#Legend.
    Scholes was and still is absolutely the best. I hate all the discussions about which player is the best because of the different generation and different positions the players play in. Didn't Zidane said the same about Gerard? What a hypocrite

I hate the discussion about who's the better player, hell, lets start about a discussion about Ronaldo and Messi you can't compare those 2 players although most people can't stop talking about it forever.

It doesn't matter who the best is just enjoy the fact that there are many good players and enjoy the game they're playing

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Scholes was and still is absolutely the best. I hate all the discussions about which player is the best because of the different generation and different positions the players play in. Didn't Zidane said the same about Gerard? What a hypocrite

I hate the discussion about who's the better player, hell, lets start about a discussion about Ronaldo and Messi you can't compare those 2 players although most people can't stop talking about it forever.

It doesn't matter who the best is just enjoy the fact that there are many good players and enjoy the game they're playing
    Ronaldo is better

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    I'll never let this thread retakeover CBOT in posts. If necessary, I'll merge dozens of old threads into CBOT!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'll never let this thread retakeover CBOT in posts. If necessary, I'll merge dozens of old threads into CBOT!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!
    You son of a bitch.

But if I were a mod. I could help you with that

I love this thread

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

I got no problem with Scholes being called the best, exceptional player, Gerrard is definitely up there with the best all rounders.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post

DAMN YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I love this thread
    As should everyone, the greatest thread in existence!

I wonder why no one has signed Shawcross yet...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.