Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yeah that's fine I get that.. but my point being is.. one day for your country to surly keep growing you must become Cypriots and proud to be born and raised in Cyprus.. or is every generation going to say no we are Greek or Turkish Cypriots.. if that's how it is and is going to stay then fine dude.. but I looked it up on the internet and people who were in the same situation were saying they see themselves as Cypriot and that's it.

Listen though man.. I get what you are saying, I have learned something I never knew before.. but don't even try the you are insulting my country thing man.. those are strong claims to be throwing around.
    Those guys are part of the young generation that they refused their heritage

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Who????
    His name starts with STE. And ends with VE. LOL!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I know nothing about Cyprus? What makes you think that?

And I think we all know who I mean
    Your previous posts

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    His name starts with STE. And ends with VE. LOL!
    Ignore that guy haha

Oh akbar....

Those guys are part of the young generation that they refused their heritage
    So what makes you right over them then? It's just believes.. personally, I would rather see the country I was born in and raised move on with people looking towards the future and being proud of being Cypriot then calling themselves Greek or Turkish when they born and raised in Cyprus.

But that's my opinion.. not me trying to disrespect your country, I actually admire that you look so fond on your history mate.. it made me wan't to look up and check what other people's feeling were about it.. but any mention of insulting country's and calling me and Tommy wrong when were saying how we felt about it was uncalled for.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

So what makes you right over them then? It's just believes.. personally, I would rather see the country I was born in and raised move on with people looking towards the future and being proud of being Cypriot then calling themselves Greek or Turkish when they born and raised in Cyprus.

But that's my opinion.. not me trying to disrespect your country, I actually admire that you look so fond on your history mate.. it made me wan't to look up and check what other people's feeling were about it.. but any mention of insulting country's and calling me and Tommy wrong when were saying how we felt about it was uncalled for.
    Uncalled for bro off course i will say that you are wrong.i'm talking to a Portugese and to Welsh and they are disagreeing with what i am
    By accepting what you said in the first paragraph is like forgetting 10 000 years of this country's history

Oh akbar....

Uncalled for bro off course i will say that you are wrong.i'm talking to a Portugese and to Welsh and they are disagreeing with what i am
    By accepting what you said in the first paragraph is like forgetting 10 000 years of this country's history
    It's Portuguese.. You just insulted so many years of history man

Okay.. it's what you are which is fine.. it's done then.

Soo.. what's the next topic?

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

It's Portuguese.. You just insulted so many years of history man

Okay.. it's what you are which is fine.. it's done then.

Soo.. what's the next topic?
    Israeli vs Palestinians hahaha

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    To counter that, by supporting a country that isn't yours, aren't you turning your back on your country?

Blog Entries
    Ignore that guy haha
    He's always wrong, of course we should ignore him!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.