Page 2442 of 4372 FirstFirst ... 144219422342239224322440244124422443244424522492254229423442 ... LastLast
Results 24,411 to 24,420 of 43714
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Not the same thing you don't understand.We are one country but they split us
    I understand what you are saying.. but you say split us up like it's a marriage or something.

Russia is no longer as big as it once was.. country's formerly belonging to Russia have there own independence now making them there own stand alone country.. right?

Is that not the same for Cyprus.. in which case it now stands alone as it's own country making you Cypriot?

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

I'm not trying to argue with anyone i just said my opinions on the topics
    Oh and i was joking about UTD i thought you understood that because i used this(sarcasm)

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I understand what you are saying.. but you say split us up like it's a marriage or something.

Russia is no longer as big as it once was.. country's formerly belonging to Russia have there own independence now making them there own stand alone country.. right?

Is that not the same for Cyprus.. in which case it now stands alone as it's own country making you Cypriot?
    Total different examples i am a Greek Cypriot.I can't change that its on my ID in every Cypriots id's its what what we believe its what we are.Cyprus faced many problems in our history but we always were and we always will be Greeks.In Crete happened the same thing with them too but they manage to bring Crete back to Greece

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Total different examples i am a Greek Cypriot.I can't change that its on my ID in every Cypriots id's its what what we believe its what we are.Cyprus faced many problems in our history but we always were and we always will be Greeks.In Crete happened the same thing with them too but they manage to bring Crete back to Greece
    Okay, so what you are saying is.. it's what ever you believe?

I get what you are saying and clearly you know more then me which is obvious as it's your history, but Cyrpus is occupied by Greeks and Turks right.. But what I'm saying to you is, you were born when it became a stand alone country right? in my eyes and surly people looking in through the outside would make you Cypriot.

lets leave it there though.. I respect your believes man and I actually learned something I didn't know.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Okay, so what you are saying is.. it's what ever you believe?

I get what you are saying and clearly you know more then me which is obvious as it's your history, but Cyrpus is occupied by Greeks and Turks right.. But what I'm saying to you is, you were born when it became a stand alone country right? in my eyes and surly people looking in through the outside would make you Cypriot.

lets leave it there though.. I respect your believes man and I actually learned something I didn't know.
    Yeah its not just what i or all the Cypriots believe its what we are.Its what the Greeks say we are its what all of the Greeks all over the world feel.For example Constantinople its not a Turkish city they took it from us it was our capital.Or what happened with the north part of Cyprus taken from the Turkish.I understand why you can't see why i can't be a Greek but if you were a Greek you would knew
    Last edited by magglis; 10-16-2012 at 09:57 PM.

Oh akbar....

Yeah its not just what i or all the Cypriots believe its what we are.Its what the Greeks say we are its what all of the Greeks all over the world feel.For example Constantinople its not a Turkish city they took it from us it our capital.Or what happened with the north part of Cyprus taken from the Turkish.I understand why you can't see why i can't be a Greek but if you were a Greek you would knew
    It is hard trying to understand but it's not something I'm going to get.. for me, any stand alone country with it's own capital is exactly that.. it's own Country.
    Anyone born before there independence I would agree with them saying there Turks or Greeks.. But for anyone born after there independence I would assume they would be Cypriot.. case closed but I guess not.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

It is hard trying to understand but it's not something I'm going to get.. for me, any stand alone country with it's own capital is exactly that.. it's own Country.
    Anyone born before there independence I would agree with them saying there Turks or Greeks.. But for anyone born after there independence I would assume they would be Cypriot.. case closed but I guess not.
    Haha wrong again

Don't worry it took me years to learn and understand my history i don't expect to learn and understand it in one night from a wrestling forum
    Last edited by magglis; 10-16-2012 at 10:06 PM.

Oh akbar....

Haha wrong again

Don't worry it took me years to learn and understand my history i don't expect to learn and understand it in one night from a wrestling forum
    Alright.. well I'm off anyways, laters.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Alright.. well I'm off anyways, laters.
    Laters man and don't get mad at me,you know that i love you(no homo)

Oh akbar....

Laters man and don't get mad at me,you know that i love you(no homo)
    It's cool man, no problem

Catch you later bro!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.