Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    I'm really not sure if you are looking for an argument.. but are you really denying that Gerrard is one of the best English players ever? for me.. he's one of the best centre mids ever.

If United had him.. we would have won even more then we already have.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

And thus, Magglis was ignored for eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I love Nani.. but even I am shocked by how bad he has been.. though, he was quality against Galatasary even though he missed the pen.. was not great for Portugal tonight either my only thing with him.. there's not many better then him when he's on form, United supposedly don't need the money so why sell him is my argument.. Young and Velencia are out and out wingers, Nani is different in that aspect and gives something different.

That's a good point with Silva.. but he also has Toure and De Jong behind him Haha! Kagawa has Scholes and Carrick.. so he has to get back and just at times he's been shoved off a little easy, no real issue though as Tommy said.. he's adjusting to a new league.

I do like Rooney in behind the striker He could play anywhere and do a job though in my opinion.

I've never been a Nani fan, he was good for the first few years and had some real potential but has slipped dramatically. I just don't think he's worth keeping especially with his contract running down. Not a fan and never will be but he has had some great games and magical moments, just never consistent, always seems to make the wrong pass or decision and in general not your typical determined Man Utd player.

Yeah Kagawa will improve, left sided might be where he ends up if Rooney keeps playing like this, he's getting back to his best. Big fan and hope to see him play deeper in a few years.

I'm really not sure if you are looking for an argument.. but are you really denying that Gerrard is one of the best English players ever? for me.. he's one of the best centre mids ever.

And Gerrad would of had that deserved PL trophy...

No i laughed because i was expecting that reaction from Steve

Same good old Steve

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    I love Nani.. but even I am shocked by how bad he has been.. though, he was quality against Galatasary even though he missed the pen.. was not great for Portugal tonight either my only thing with him.. there's not many better then him when he's on form, United supposedly don't need the money so why sell him is my argument.. Young and Velencia are out and out wingers, Nani is different in that aspect and gives something different. That's a good point with Silva.. but he also has Toure and De Jong behind him Haha! Kagawa has Scholes and Carrick.. so he has to get back and just at times he's been shoved off a little easy, no real issue though as Tommy said.. he's adjusting to a new league. I do like Rooney in behind the striker He could play anywhere and do a job though in my opinion.
    When Nani's on form, he's excellent. Trouble is, he's far too inconsistent. for every game he's awesome, he has about 5 bad ones. I really d hope he comes good, but he's fighting for his United future this season IMO. Valencia is a lock in to play right wing, the left flank is open for offers at the moment, with Nani, young and Shinji all fighting for that spot IMO. My hope is that Nani can nail it down. Big hope though.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

And the national team is undefeated and first unlike others
    Awesome man.. say, were are you ranked in the world anyways? are you any where near us? Yeah.. that's what I thought.. and anyways, your from Cyprus.

How are they doing?

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

No i laughed because i was expecting that reaction from Steve

Same good old Steve
    Same good old and correct Steve!

Blog Entries
    I'm really not sure if you are looking for an argument.. but are you really denying that Gerrard is one of the best English players ever? for me.. he's one of the best centre mids ever. If United had him.. we would have won even more then we already have.
    One of the best English players ever? He's up there no doubt. One of the best centre mids ever though, now you're pushing the boat.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Awesome man.. say, were are you ranked in the world anyways? are you any where near us? Yeah.. that's what I thought.. and anyways, your from Cyprus.

How are they doing?
    Well Cyprus has 3 points you have 7

You have Ronaldo we have Christofi

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Same good old and correct Steve!
    Just the bolded part

Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    One of the best English players ever? He's up there no doubt. One of the best centre mids ever though, now you're pushing the boat.
    Me and most people would agree with what THBK said. Entitles to your opinion but in this case you'd be wrong!

Just the bolded part
    It's all damn true!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.