Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Again.. it's how he told to play, Maybe the tactic of letting Messi just have the ball while everyone else stares in awe would work better.. listen I like Pepe.. do I like the way he plays for Madrid? No way, he acts an idiot.. but again, Does Mourinho discourage it? No.. Pepe is a soldier in the terms that he does what he gets asked to do.. Get stuck in and stop Barcelona playing!
    I think a better word to describe him would be a mercenary lol!

Ah right fair enough man What have you guys made of Kagawa?.
    He's still adapting IMO.
    The German game is slower than the PL, hence why he's not scoring as many as some might think he would be. He's still been good though. He needs to play facing the goal more though, so that he has more time to do something with the ball.

Another point, with Rooney now playing behind RVP and Welbeck/Hernandez, isn't Rooney playing in Shinji's position? Interesting how it's turned out eh?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Oh fuck it i left for two minute and you posted too much,i can't respond to that.But i disagree with the Alves part.He can play really good defense if his needed

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    On the subject of full backs - Really impressed with Kolarov lately, always been a fan since his Lazio days. His crosses are always spot on and his free kicks are exceptional at times.

He's had his moments, personally I thought his best game was 2nd half v Spurs when he played wide left.

Good signing though and will only get better, not really a fan of his though.

Haha. Poor guy!
    Yeah I'm with you on Kolorov man.. has done well when ever I watch him, his free kicks are quality too! Would start ahead of Clichy for me if I was Man City manager.

Yeah I agree with Kagawa, I too can only seeing him get better, was a big fan of his for Dortmund and was happy when we signed him, do think he looks a little lightweight at times but technically a very good player.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Oh fuck it i left for two minute and you posted too much,i can't respond to that.But i disagree with the Alves part.He can play really good defense if his needed
    Your opinion man but I don't agree...

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Totally agree man! Clearly Mags has been watching Greece bore teams to death with everyone defending and has not got that the game has changed.
    That post is so stupid.What makes you think that all Greek teams play defensive game.I mean Atromitos a really small team almost eliminate Newcastle because of their attacking game.And Olympiakos vs Arsenal they destroy Arsenal in the first half,a few examples

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Yeah I'm with you on Kolorov man.. has done well when ever I watch him, his free kicks are quality too! Would start ahead of Clichy for me if I was Man City manager.

Yeah I agree with Kagawa, I too can only seeing him get better, was a big fan of his for Dortmund and was happy when we signed him, do think he looks a little lightweight at times but technically a very good player.

Same there!

I don't think size is a problem anymore, look at Silva. But I get ya, most Utd fans I know are happy with him, I'm just not a fan of him as a player, rather have Rooney behind the striker(s) and shove him out wide left. Sell Nani to Zenit for more than he's worth too He's had an awful start!

You're on your own there!

Your opinion man but I don't agree...
    You said that before

Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Same there!

I don't think size is a problem anymore, look at Silva. But I get ya, most Utd fans I know are happy with him, I'm just not a fan of him as a player, rather have Rooney behind the striker(s) and shove him out wide left. Sell Nani to Zenit for more than he's worth too He's had an awful start!

You're on your own there!
    I don't need anyone backing my opinion about something

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder on Shinji View Post
    He's still adapting IMO.
    The German game is slower than the PL, hence why he's not scoring as many as some might think he would be. He's still been good though. He needs to play facing the goal more though, so that he has more time to do something with the ball.

Another point, with Rooney now playing behind RVP and Welbeck/Hernandez, isn't Rooney playing in Shinji's position? Interesting how it's turned out eh?
    Bumping due to burial
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I don't need anyone backing my opinion about something
    You need Ryder to help support your false claims!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Bumping due to burial
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

Haha I can't believe you did that TT on Shinji thing.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.