1. #24251
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Fair enough. Fucking Sky!

    You don't have to. But as an United fan, my opinion > yours there

    I can't because I'm still on medication for this damn glandular fever!

    Haha fine!

    Unlucky - my mate had that recently and lost like 2 and a half stone.
     

  2. #24252
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,363
    Blog Entries
    6



  3. #24253
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,796
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha fine!

    Unlucky - my mate had that recently and lost like 2 and a half stone.
    Shit, that's bad!
    Luckily, mine wasn't too bad, I've got rid of it after a weeks worth of meds. I've still lost 2 weeks worth of college though :/
    Not sure if I've lost any weight though. I can't wait to get back to playing footy next week too!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #24254
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post


    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Shit, that's bad!
    Luckily, mine wasn't too bad, I've got rid of it after a weeks worth of meds. I've still lost 2 weeks worth of college though :/
    Not sure if I've lost any weight though. I can't wait to get back to playing footy next week too!
    Yeah his was terrible, thought it was a cold and fainted in work, was in hospital for 2 weeks!

    Not playing football would kill me :/ feel ya pain!
     

  5. #24255
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,796
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yeah his was terrible, thought it was a cold and fainted in work, was in hospital for 2 weeks!

    Not playing football would kill me :/ feel ya pain!
    Ouch. I thought mine was a cold to start with too. Plus the first doctor I saw diagnosed it as a cold and didn't give me any medication! A week later, with me severely more ill, I saw another doctor that finally diagnosed me correctly and gave me something lol!

    Yeah I've only been back playing a week then got ill
    Can't freaking wait until Tuesday night!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #24256
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Ouch. I thought mine was a cold to start with too. Plus the first doctor I saw diagnosed it as a cold and didn't give me any medication! A week later, with me severely more ill, I saw another doctor that finally diagnosed me correctly and gave me something lol!

    Yeah I've only been back playing a week then got ill
    Can't freaking wait until Tuesday night!
    How about stop being a bitch, and have a lemsip?

  7. #24257
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,796
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    How about stop being a bitch, and have a lemsip?
    Dude, I went through 2 whole boxes of lempsip when the first doctor diagnosed me with a cold and said "just rest up and self-medicate" lol!

    Didn't work out too good and I got worse XD
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #24258
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Wow! Aussies Leagues sucks!

    Del Pierlo scored to make it 1-1 but Heskey score to make it 2-1 at half time!

    As if! XD

  9. #24259
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Wow! Aussies Leagues sucks!

    Del Pierlo scored to make it 1-1 but Heskey score to make it 2-1 at half time!

    As if! XD
    Please don't tell me you watch that league also

  10. #24260
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,363
    Blog Entries
    6



© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.