1. #23281
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,807
    Simon Ferry! Champions League here we come. Swindon making it's way through league one and the CC!

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  2. #23282
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,807
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Fuck yeah!
    Team friendship!
    Soon to be the MPW Tag Team Champions

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  3. #23283
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    My boyfriend was banned.
    He could easily come back if he would ask the mods now to unban him, but he chooses not to, so now he has the time to actually do something with his life instead of trying to get the most posts on an internet forum



    On a side note: You guys noticed that Magglis is still logging in every day?

  4. #23284
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    He could easily come back if he would ask the mods now to unban him, but he chooses not to, so now he has the time to actually do something with his life instead of trying to get the most posts on an internet forum
    Who you lot's talking about?

    Magglis knows he misses posting on this site, leaving cos of efed was a bit silly really.

  5. #23285
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,337
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Who you lot's talking about?

    Magglis knows he misses posting on this site, leaving cos of efed was a bit silly really.
    Steve dude

  6. #23286
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Steve dude
    Oh, well nahh Steve can't come back if he asked. I tried pleading my case a loong time ago and the mods weren't having it.

  7. #23287
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    He could easily come back if he would ask the mods now to unban him, but he chooses not to, so now he has the time to actually do something with his life instead of trying to get the most posts on an internet forum



    On a side note: You guys noticed that Magglis is still logging in every day?
    I seriously doubt that.

    Can't believe we conceded 3 goals to Spurs at Old Trafford -_-
    3 points behind now, we have to make sure we don't fall further behind and make sure we keep up with Chelsea.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #23288
    The only chance of Steve coming back is if SG isn't a mod anymore.

  9. #23289
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,337
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Oh, well nahh Steve can't come back if he asked. I tried pleading my case a loong time ago and the mods weren't having it.
    He has been away for weeks/months now, If he tells a silly story that he's sorry I'm pretty sure the mods allow him to come back. I can't even remember where he was banned for anyway

  10. #23290
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,603
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Simon Ferry! Champions League here we come. Swindon making it's way through league one and the CC!
    Barca won't no what hit them!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Soon to be the MPW Tag Team Champions
    HELL YEAH!

    No-one can stop us.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.