1. #23261
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    It'll be gutting for most ManU fans, having to travel all the way back to London with celebrating Spurs fans.
    If only Manchester was London

  2. #23262
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    If only Manchester was London
    :facepalm: Akkie - he's calling Londoners glory supporters - supporting Man Utd.

  3. #23263
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    :facepalm: Akkie - he's calling Londoners glory supporters - supporting Man Utd.

    Yeahh I kind of knew that, which is why I said if Manchester was also London, then these London UTD fans can say they're supporting their home team and not glory hunting.

  4. #23264
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Can't believe you made me explain that, it's only right that you slap your self now Destruction.

  5. #23265
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Can't believe you made me explain that, it's only right that you slap your self now Destruction.
    No, your statement was up for interpretation. I interpreted as you were "correcting" Wade on where Manchester is, but you interpreted it differently.

    Your eyes not seeing that should make you slap yourself

  6. #23266
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    No, your statement was up for interpretation. I interpreted as you were "correcting" Wade on where Manchester is, but you interpreted it differently.

    Your eyes not seeing that should make you slap yourself
    But since it was MY statement, I interpret as the way it WAS intended. YOU interpreted wrongly and had the nerve to do a "facepalm" to me

    Come on now...

  7. #23267
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    But since it was MY statement, I interpret as the way it WAS intended. YOU interpreted wrongly and had the nerve to do a "facepalm" to me

    Come on now...
    Moral of the story: Akbar needs to improve his English so his statements can't be interpreted wrongly.

  8. #23268
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Moral of the story: Akbar needs to improve his English so his statements can't be interpreted wrongly.
    Ahh you cunt

    Btw that sentence was perfect English but well done with the cheap shot. Maybe the joke was a bit vague but blame that on your humor not my English.

  9. #23269
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Chelsea:

    - Dominated by City, 3-2 flattered them
    - Athletico Madrid owned them
    - Showed their true colours vs QPR
    - Cheated Stoke
    - Arsenal couldn't take their chances else they'd of won/drawn


    Chelsea = Flukey as fuck

    Please notice Chelsea seem to score most of their goals from dead balls too but lets not go into that.

  10. #23270
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Ahh you

    Btw that sentence was perfect English but well done with the cheap shot. Maybe the joke was a bit vague but blame that on your humor not my English.
    You might want to remove the word I left out. Robstar warned me not to use it, otherwise risk getting banned.

    And it's it internet Ak. People are going to interpret everything differently.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.