1. #23241
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,269
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    True, but going by early indications, Chelsea do look really good though. I'm not 100% convinced that they know their strongest 11 yet, but they're getting close.
    What games you've been watching Tommy?

    Chelsea aren't looking as great as most people thought.

  2. #23242
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,796
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    What games you've been watching Tommy?

    Chelsea aren't looking as great as most people thought.
    They're undefeated in the league, won 4 drawn 1, they have the best goal difference, and they're top of the league. I think they're doing just fine man!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #23243
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,269
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    They're undefeated in the league, won 4 drawn 1, they have the best goal difference, and they're top of the league. I think they're doing just fine man!
    Doing fine for now, it's all roses cause they have the points a couple of lucky hard fought out wins, their team looks shaky and the winning won't last for any longer.

    If I was a Chelsea fan, I wouldn't be happy with the way the team is performing.

  4. #23244
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,333
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Doing fine for now, it's all roses cause they have the points a couple of lucky hard fought out wins, their team looks shaky and the winning won't last for any longer.

    If I was a Chelsea fan, I wouldn't be happy with the way the team is performing.
    What have you been smoking? Chelsea plays fine and Hazard is doing amazing

  5. #23245
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,796
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Doing fine for now, it's all roses cause they have the points a couple of lucky hard fought out wins, their team looks shaky and the winning won't last for any longer.

    If I was a Chelsea fan, I wouldn't be happy with the way the team is performing.
    The key point is, they've got the points despite, in your opinion, not playing well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    What have you been smoking? Chelsea plays fine and Hazard is doing amazing
    Hazzard is playing ok, but it's a problem that he's not scoring goals, despite the fact that he's been bought as a goalscoring midfielder.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #23246
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,680
    Blog Entries
    27


    Real Madrid Gangnam Style!


  7. #23247
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,269
    Blog Entries
    14
    Can't understand why Mertesacker is on the bench, but in Wenger I trust.

  8. #23248
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post


    Real Madrid Gangnam Style!
    *sighs*

    I wish we had Ozil.

  9. #23249
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,680
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    *sighs*

    I wish we had Ozil.
    *sighs*

    I wish we kept Ronaldo.


  10. #23250
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,269
    Blog Entries
    14
    That's why we should've played Mertesacker, listen to me next time you cocksucking French parrot looking man.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.