Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    And how anyone not Spanish could support Madrid/Barcelona is beyond me. Both teams represent what's fucked up about Football: Madrid with their over spending, fans ridiculousss expectations and ridicule of own managers and players not performing and Barcelona... where do I even start with these fuckers, their pretty passing is a trick to cover up the political pull, referee influence and diving like a bunch of pussy's. They've fucked us over more times than I can think of. Fuck Madrid and Barca, their matches are fun to watch but the diving just puts me off.

Fuck them all, only England, France and Portugal have the best run leagues.
    Every rich club in the world is like this.Its not only Real or Barca,is UTD, is City, PSG,Juve,Milan and many more.But who gives afuck about that.I enjoy their football and i support the team not the fans not the board and not the politics

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Every rich club in the world is like this.Its not only Real or Barca,is UTD, is City, PSG,Juve,Milan and many more.But who gives afuck about that.I enjoy their football and i support the team not the fans not the board and not the politics
    Come on Mags, every football fan should know shit gets personal when your team gets affected by it. Fuck Barca, we shoulda won 2 years ago.

Come on Mags, every football fan should know shit gets personal when your team gets affected by it. Fuck Barca, we shoulda won 2 years ago.
    I know that bro and i understand that.I feel like this with Olympiakos only.Its different here in Cyrpus its because we are a small country and we love European football, so most of us support one team in different leagues

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Great display of respects both teams did today, with the wreaths, the balloons, and the managers doing the pre-match interview together. Awesome to see both Suarez and Evra shake hands today.

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Great display of respects both teams did today, with the wreaths, the balloons, and the managers doing the pre-match interview together. Awesome to see both Suarez and Evra shake hands today.
    And awesome atmosphere

Oh akbar....

And how anyone not Spanish could support Madrid/Barcelona is beyond me. Both teams represent what's fucked up about Football: Madrid with their over spending, fans ridiculousss expectations and ridicule of own managers and players not performing and Barcelona... where do I even start with these fuckers, their pretty passing is a trick to cover up the political pull, referee influence and diving like a bunch of pussy's. They've fucked us over more times than I can think of. Fuck Madrid and Barca, their matches are fun to watch but the diving just puts me off.

Fuck them all, only England, France and Portugal have the best run leagues.
    lol what's the fun of the Portuguese competition with Porto winning it every year it's worse than La Liga

I don't think that was a red card for Shelvey..

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Just quoting these for future lulz ;D
    As you may of noticed my main team is Newcastle UTD but i like to follow other teams as well,they are:The Brazil team of the late 60s early 70s,boy they were good:Manchester UTD from 1999 treble yo:Liverpool from the 80s,pass and move was the Liverpool groove:Arsenal from 2004,the unbeatables baby and finally the Hungary team from 1954,well Puskas was the main man wasn't he.

#Supportwhoyouwantandasmanyasyoumightwinsomething

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    I don't think that was a red card for Shelvey..
    Neither do I. It may (and probably is) bias, but Luiz's challenge was much worse yesterday for a yellow. And Evans went in with both feet and studs showing is equally bad.

http://www.soccersouls.com/2012/09/r...ids-3-women-2/

Shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Neither do I. It may (and probably is) bias, but Luiz's challenge was much worse yesterday for a yellow. And Evans went in with both feet and studs showing is equally bad.

http://www.soccersouls.com/2012/09/r...ids-3-women-2/

Shit!
    Evans did exactly the same, they both deserved red but the ref only saw Shelvey's fault because he actually hit Evans. They should both get yellow IMO

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.