Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Exactly what I'm tryna say. But you've given a great example there.
    And the pic i posted for Ryder,i was joking

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Yeah but I don't support those teams. Those were the teams that I look out for while watching the games, like I want them to win the league. Obviously, with Newcastle and Sunderland. I couldn't give two shits about them.

Plus, you're a City fan. So give us your input on why you're not a glory hunter.
    I've seen relegation with City, that's how I'm not a glory fan. I've supported City since we beat Gillingham. My first proper match I watched and made me fall in love with football. 13 years ago.

Granted, majority of City fans will be glory fans yeah but not I. City can not win anything for decades again and I wouldn't leave them.

Also, it isn't supporting other leagues that's the problem. I encourage that, hell widen your sporting viewing by following another sport too.

My massive problem is idiots who support the champions or actual powerhouses of other countries. Being a fan of a good team is fine and dandy, being a fan of all champions/runners-up/champions league/europe teams in every league isn't.

Support the Fulhams, west broms, or stokes of other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    So you posted all this and you searched the whole thread to find them just to prove me wrong.Just to prove a guy in an internet forum
    Cheers. You're like pest control.

And plus Van, you're a fan of Vancouver Whitecaps. So you can't talk, you still support another team other than City.
    I can easily talk pal.

Put it like this:

Supporting United and Real Madrid/any other league powerhouse.
    Supporting City when they were irrelevent to most people and a team that's 2 years old.

Completely different.

You're looking at that wrong. My problem isn't you're supporting more then 1 team in other divisions. That's fine. Supporting no-one but champions or a team that will probably win at least 1 thing per season with ZERO teams that have very little to fuck all chance of winning anything/being midtable isn't fine.

That my good sir, is a bandwagoner.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I don't get that is it wrong that i support one team in the leagues i watch.I mean in WWE all of you support more than one guy
    Nothing whatsoever.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries
    Exactly what I'm tryna say. But you've given a great example there.
    Grabbing the wrong end of the stick Shaz.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Grabbing the wrong end of the stick Shaz.
    Fair enough, looks like your point is pretty cool and valid.

But this is what I was tryna say:

I'm not a glory hunter, honestly. I've been supporting Utd since birth. I don't support Madrid, they're like the team that I look out for while watching La Liga.

Hell, Man U could even get relegated to the Blue Square, I would care, but I'd still support them. If Madrid got relegated, I wouldn't give two shits at all.

If Real Madrid won the league this year, I wouldn't go mental. I'd be like "whatever", I wouldn't care. However if Utd won the league, I'd go mental and run down the streets chanting "YES".

Blog Entries
    Fair enough, looks like your point is pretty cool and valid.

But this is what I was tryna say:

I'm not a glory hunter, honestly. I've been supporting Utd since birth. I don't support Madrid, they're like the team that I look out for while watching La Liga.

Hell, Man U could even get relegated to the Blue Square, I would care, but I'd still support them. If Madrid got relegated, I wouldn't give two shits at all.

If Real Madrid won the league this year, I wouldn't go mental. I'd be like "whatever", I wouldn't care. However if Utd won the league, I'd go mental and run down the streets chanting "YES".
    No, like lemme give you a better example.

Say I was on a live stream. The Man U games was finished, and I wanted to watch more football.

I see Barcelona vs Espanyol or something.

Then I see Madrid vs whatever team. I'd pick Madrid cause I just wanna watch some footie.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I've seen relegation with City, that's how I'm not a glory fan. I've supported City since we beat Gillingham. My first proper match I watched and made me fall in love with football. 13 years ago.

Granted, majority of City fans will be glory fans yeah but not I. City can not win anything for decades again and I wouldn't leave them.

Also, it isn't supporting other leagues that's the problem. I encourage that, hell widen your sporting viewing by following another sport too.

My massive problem is idiots who support the champions or actual powerhouses of other countries. Being a fan of a good team is fine and dandy, being a fan of all champions/runners-up/champions league/europe teams in every league isn't.

Support the Fulhams, west broms, or stokes of other countries.

Cheers. You're like pest control.

I can easily talk pal.

Put it like this:

Supporting United and Real Madrid/any other league powerhouse.
    Supporting City when they were irrelevent to most people and a team that's 2 years old.

Completely different.

You're looking at that wrong. My problem isn't you're supporting more then 1 team in other divisions. That's fine. Supporting no-one but champions or a team that will probably win at least 1 thing per season with ZERO teams that have very little to fuck all chance of winning anything/being midtable isn't fine.

That my good sir, is a bandwagoner.

Nothing whatsoever.
    So i'm an idiot now Van?

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    No, like lemme give you a better example.

Say I was on a live stream. The Man U games was finished, and I wanted to watch more football.

I see Barcelona vs Espanyol or something.

Then I see Madrid vs whatever team. I'd pick Madrid cause I just wanna watch some footie.
    No lemme add onto that. I was meant to say that I'd pick Madrid cause I like the way they play and all that shit and I enjoy it. But I never said I supported them. Same with Sland and Newcastle, if I was to finish watching man u, I'd watch either Sunderland or Newcastle cause I wanna see more action ya know? But I swear, I'm a die hard Utd. Hell, Id even run down the streets naked to prove that.

Blog Entries
    I support Arsenal, don't give a fuck about any other team. But I think it's alright to support another team in a different league if you follow that specific league. No in this thread is a glory hunter I believe, I've never met a football glory hunter ever in my life because most glory hunters aren't even proper football fans so there's actually no point listening to them and getting worked up because they're pissing you off, basically if glory hunters are pissing you off, then you're being a silly over dramatic person

Blog Entries
    And how anyone not Spanish could support Madrid/Barcelona is beyond me. Both teams represent what's fucked up about Football: Madrid with their over spending, fans ridiculousss expectations and ridicule of own managers and players not performing and Barcelona... where do I even start with these fuckers, their pretty passing is a trick to cover up the political pull, referee influence and diving like a bunch of pussy's. They've fucked us over more times than I can think of. Fuck Madrid and Barca, their matches are fun to watch but the diving just puts me off.

Fuck them all, only England, France and Portugal have the best run leagues.

Blog Entries
    And how anyone not Spanish could support Madrid/Barcelona is beyond me. Both teams represent what's fucked up about Football: Madrid with their over spending, fans ridiculousss expectations and ridicule of own managers and players not performing and Barcelona... where do I even start with these fuckers, their pretty passing is a trick to cover up the political pull, referee influence and diving like a bunch of pussy's. They've fucked us over more times than I can think of. Fuck Madrid and Barca, their matches are fun to watch but the diving just puts me off.

Fuck them all, only England, France and Portugal have the best run leagues.
    LOL. I don't support Madrid anyway, I only watch them. Besides the diving, I like the way they play ya know?

But to be honest, you've hit the nail.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.