Page 2290 of 4356 FirstFirst ... 129017902190224022802288228922902291229223002340239027903290 ... LastLast
Results 22,891 to 22,900 of 43556
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Why didn't I put my money where my mouth was?!
    Because that is when the butterfly effect kicks in and it would of been 2-1 lulz.

Nice shout though man.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    What's the difference between Spain and the top half of the Premier League? Spain have Villa.
    Whats the difference between my toilet cleaner and the team ryder supports? Nothing they both belong down the toilet

Quote Originally Posted by Jay T View Post
    Whats the difference between my toilet cleaner and the team ryder supports? Nothing they both belong down the toilet
    Hmm well played, can't really think of a Newcastle joke so I just wait for the second half of the season where you drop in the rankings like a brick
    ​

Blog Entries
    Hmm well played, can't really think of a Newcastle joke so I just wait for the second half of the season where you drop in the rankings like a brick
    I'd disagree but you're right.

Sorry Jay. I do like Newcastle but fixtures are going to come in thick and fast with European football and not many of your players even have Europa League experience.

Your roster of players just isn't big enough with the quality needed to be good in Europe AND the league or vice versa

Blog Entries

1 of my fav NHL players at the Whitecaps

Dude you could of just pointed out that we have James perch.Biggest joke ever!!

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I'd disagree but you're right.

Sorry Jay. I do like Newcastle but fixtures are going to come in thick and fast with European football and not many of your players even have Europa League experience.

Your roster of players just isn't big enough with the quality needed to be good in Europe AND the league or vice versa
    Mid table will be good for us this season.Our squad strength is already being tested, we might only have 3 senior defenders fit for the Everton game next week and 1 of them is Perch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay T View Post
    Dude you could of just pointed out that we have James perch.Biggest joke ever!!

Mid table will be good for us this season.Our squad strength is already being tested, we might only have 3 senior defenders fit for the Everton game next week and 1 of them is Perch.
    Fair play. Just don't expect the same as last season and try to grow in strength and skill.

Might be best sacrificing League Cup since you have Man Utd and then try to balance both if possible. That or clone Ba and Cisse lol

Oh hell no NFL

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Found the Banter thread!
    ​

So Fergie wants to bring back Ronaldo to Man. UTD

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.