1. #22881
    Senior Member Jay T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    54.856049,-1.58449
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    There's that English optimism!

    Seriously though. They're a tiny ex-Soviet country, made up of part-timers.
    We should be smashing teams like this 5-0... AT LEAST!
    I am taking into account a dodgy pitch and 1st game syndrome though otherwise we could hope for a 3-1 win

    We should find away of bottling up that English optimism and selling it on, just so everyone can be as happy and positive as we all are


  2. #22882
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Struggling with Luxembourg THBK?

  3. #22883
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    If Man City can win the Premier League and Chelsea can be flukey as fuck in the champions league.

    England can win a major trophy.
    You forgot a little thing,

    You can't buy good players in International Football

  4. #22884
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,593
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    You forgot a little thing,

    You can't buy good players in International Football
    Aye, so all your good players can't fuck off to better countries.

    Whilst true, I'm happy with my world cup since no European teams winning this 1 upcoming. Best we could hope for is maybe a semi-final or runner-up miracle spot.

    Wanna finish 2nd?...Again? :P
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  5. #22885
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Aye, so all your good players can't fuck off to better countries.

    Whilst true, I'm happy with my world cup since no European teams winning this 1 upcoming. Best we could hope for is maybe a semi-final or runner-up miracle spot.

    Wanna finish 2nd?...Again? :P
    Germany and Spain still have a good chance. Especially Germany has still a young team.

    No we won't finish 2nd this time, I'm glad if we get through the group stage this time

  6. #22886
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,593
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Germany and Spain still have a good chance. Especially Germany has still a young team.

    No we won't finish 2nd this time, I'm glad if we get through the group stage this time
    True but home advantage is a massive advantage so Brazil should be a team to avoid and although Argentina have a shite defence, offensively they're very scary.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  7. #22887
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    There's that English optimism!

    Seriously though. They're a tiny ex-Soviet country, made up of part-timers.
    We should be smashing teams like this 5-0... AT LEAST!

    Why didn't I put my money where my mouth was?!

  8. #22888
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    2-0 win against Turkey, wasn't too happy about our youngsters

  9. #22889
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    What's the difference between Spain and the top half of the Premier League? Spain have Villa.

  10. #22890
    Karagounis on Fulham's radar




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.