Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I know right. Jheeze.
    I can't believe both Ronaldo and Messi are the bottom 2!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I can't believe both Ronaldo and Messi are the bottom 2!!
    I thought Ronaldo would be much higher up! Bloody hell!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I thought Ronaldo would be much higher up! Bloody hell!
    Don't feel sad for them, it's still 10 million a year

But I think this is only what they earn with their club, I don't think the list includes the gaining s they get from Sponsors and commercial shit and so...

And who in the blue hell is Dario Conca????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    And who in the blue hell is Dario Conca????
    Exactly! I was just like WTF!?

A quick google tells me he's an Argentinian midfielder playing in China

Manchester United have completed the signing of Angelo Henriquez for an undisclosed fee. The 18-year-old striker joins from Universidad de Chile and will wear the number 21 shirt at Old Trafford, after United exercised their right to first refusal on him this summer.

There have been many rumours lately that the ex-Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas was having trouble fitting into Tito Vilanova’s plans since he took over from Pep Guardiola at Barcelona, but since they first appeared in Marca I was a little dubious (to say the least) as to whether it was true.

Florent Malouda has claimed he had been banished from training with the Chelsea first team for what remained of his Stamford Bridge career.

Juventus legend Alessandro Del Piero is continuing his career in Australia. The 37-year-old Italian became the highest-paid signing in A-League history Wednesday, completing a $2 million deal with Sydney FC for the upcoming season.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Manchester United have completed the signing of Angelo Henriquez for an undisclosed fee. The 18-year-old striker joins from Universidad de Chile and will wear the number 21 shirt at Old Trafford, after United exercised their right to first refusal on him this summer.

There have been many rumours lately that the ex-Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas was having trouble fitting into Tito Vilanova’s plans since he took over from Pep Guardiola at Barcelona, but since they first appeared in Marca I was a little dubious (to say the least) as to whether it was true.

Florent Malouda has claimed he had been banished from training with the Chelsea first team for what remained of his Stamford Bridge career.

Juventus legend Alessandro Del Piero is continuing his career in Australia. The 37-year-old Italian became the highest-paid signing in A-League history Wednesday, completing a $2 million deal with Sydney FC for the upcoming season.
    Hopefully will be a good signing for United.. I hear we have been watching him since he was 12/13 and he's been too United a few times too train and try too impress.

Can't see Cesc leaving! He is on the bench though but surly he knew that anyways.. Soon as Xavi is done, he will play all the time.

Malouda looked like he was going too Brazil at one stage but could not agree personal terms or as we say.. Wanted too much money.
    his fault for staying.

Thought he might have gone too the US, Nice too see the legend back in the game but I can't help but feel he still could have done better even at the age of 37

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Hopefully will be a good signing for United.. I hear we have been watching him since he was 12/13 and he's been too United a few times too train and try too impress.

Can't see Cesc leaving! He is on the bench though but surly he knew that anyways.. Soon as Xavi is done, he will play all the time.

Malouda looked like he was going too Brazil at one stage but could not agree personal terms or as we say.. Wanted too much money.
    his fault for staying.

Thought he might have gone too the US, Nice too see the legend back in the game but I can't help but feel he still could have done better even at the age of 37
    I took a shot at the Portuguese, Y U NO respond to that??!

I heard Liverpool were in talks with Del Piero, yet he chose to go to Sydney instead. Does this mean that Sydney are now a bigger club than Liverpool?

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.