1. #22731
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,286
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I had too watch that Friday Haha! And that fucking Jessie too!

    Bloody kids.. what's wrong with Tom & Jerry and the Looney Tunes ( Not including the new episodes )
    Agreed, it was Zoey 101 and Mortified i had too watch last week


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  2. #22732
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Told you.. if Giddy was here he would be post annoying things like this too! #BloodyKids

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  3. #22733
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Yeah, De Gea is much better than Lindegaard, but De Gea was letting in crucial goals as well so we had to start Linde.



    Un-Fuckin-Lucky mate. Jessie is annoying as hell.
    The only good thing about Jessie is that Debbie Ryan! She can play with my football

  4. #22734
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Who's that in the picture?



























































    Just messing!
    IDK no man i heard is an actor or something



































    Sorry guys i couldn't resist.Damn you THBK




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #22735
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Agreed, it was Zoey 101 and Mortified i had too watch last week
    Have not heard of them Haha! Why are all these kids cartoons like shows these days? There all annoying also.

    Then the actual cartoons.. are just weird creatures screaming at eachother and showing kids how too be annoying, which I'm really not sure they a lesson on Haha!

    #IFeelSoOldNow

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  6. #22736
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    The only good thing about Jessie is that Debbie Ryan! She can play with my football
    Haha! She's too old for you man.. What about that younger one? the one that thinks she's a princess.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  7. #22737
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Told you.. if Giddy was here he would be post annoying things like this too! #BloodyKids
    . #KidsAreAwesome. #SpongebobIsAwesome #SoIsTheTweenies



    But this is the best:



    Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,
    Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
    The Earth began to cool,
    The autotrophs began to drool,
    Neanderthals developed tools,
    We built a wall (we built the pyramids),
    Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries,
    That all started with the big bang!

  8. #22738
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Have not heard of them Haha! Why are all these kids cartoons like shows these days? There all annoying also.

    Then the actual cartoons.. are just weird creatures screaming at eachother and showing kids how too be annoying, which I'm really not sure they a lesson on Haha!

    #IFeelSoOldNow
    Don't say the word old, we don't want Wade to have a nervous breakdown




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #22739
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,286
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Have not heard of them Haha! Why are all these kids cartoons like shows these days? There all annoying also.

    Then the actual cartoons.. are just weird creatures screaming at eachother and showing kids how too be annoying, which I'm really not sure they a lesson on Haha!

    #IFeelSoOldNow
    They are sooooo awful, i wanted too find the creator and kill him LOL I know they are just trying to fina another way too make us wanna tell children stuff they don't wanna hear LOL

    What is wrong with a good Disney film??


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  10. #22740
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Haha! She's too old for you man.. What about that younger one? the one that thinks she's a princess.
    Who's that? I don't watch it. I watched Debbie Ryan in Suite Life on Deck (The last great Disney show).

    Age is but a number THBK, you should know that

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.