1. #22701
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    No. Over not knowing the Matrix.



    Lol good
    I mean't Mags was on about the Van Persie thing.

    Matrix is shit anyways.. just as well he ain't watched it.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  2. #22702
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,617
    Blog Entries
    27
    Obviously I've heard of it, I just haven't watched it.


  3. #22703
    Shaz it's a great film. you should watch it!

    Van Persie is looking like a bargain, so far:

    RVP = 4 Goals
    Arsenal = 2 Goals


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  4. #22704
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Hey dude I don't want to sound like a dick but how old are you??, The Matrix is an ultra-famous movie just saying
    What's that go too do with anything mate.. You trying too say you have watched every "Ultra-Famous" movie? he has not seen it.. it's not really that big of a deal guys.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  5. #22705
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    So what if I haven't watch The Matrix? Is that a crime or something?
    I thought it was shit anyways man, allow it.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  6. #22706
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,617
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    What's that go too do with anything mate.. You trying too say you have watched every "Ultra-Famous" movie? he has not seen it.. it's not really that big of a deal guys.
    Exactly, it's kinda confusing. Do you really need to know old I am?


  7. #22707
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Hey dude I don't want to sound like a dick but how old are you??, The Matrix is an ultra-famous movie just saying
    I'm younger than Shaz and haven't seen it. Heard of it, but not seen it.

    But at the same time, Slumdog Millionaire is an ultra famous film, but I haven't watched it, because it isn't my cup of tea.

  8. #22708
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    I'm younger than Shaz and haven't seen it. Heard of it, but not seen it.

    But at the same time, Slumdog Millionaire is an ultra famous film, but I haven't watched it, because it isn't my cup of tea.
    Snap! same here.. I think you should have really thought about what you was saying Pumpkin before saying it, it came across a little harsh and stupid from your point of view because like Des said.. just because it's a famous movie, does not mean everyone has watched it or should for that matter.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  9. #22709
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,532
    Have I stumbled in to the movie thread





  10. #22710
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Have I stumbled in to the movie thread




    haha obviously you have Wade.

    but in an effort to combine football and movies, "Escape To Victory" is a brilliant football film.


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.