1. #22601
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,611
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    How ropey? Because the money spent on Henderson, Downing, Caroll blows anything else out of the water.
    Not to mention the 7M for Adam.


  2. #22602
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,522
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    How ropey? Because the money spent on Henderson, Downing, Caroll blows anything else out of the water.
    Er, £20 m for Aquilani, £12m for Babel, £14m for Cisse, £10 for Diouf. Plus these are proven failures. As poor a first season they had, Downing and Henderson are still with us yet.

  3. #22603
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Not to mention the 7M for Adam.
    To be fair ManU have had their share of God awful signings, it just wasn't as noticeable as you were still winning the league.

  4. #22604
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    I wish Liverpool shared some money with us.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  5. #22605
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,234
    Blog Entries
    14
    Liverpool to sign Owen, heard it here first.

  6. #22606
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    I wish Liverpool shared some money with us.
    You'd like our money, not our choices.

  7. #22607
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Er, £20 m for Aquilani, £12m for Babel, £14m for Cisse, £10 for Diouf. Plus these are proven failures. As poor a first season they had, Downing and Henderson are still with us yet.
    Thanks for the money from Babel, we've got him back now for free

    So when can we pick up Suarez?

  8. #22608
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Thanks for the money from Babel, we've got him back now for free

    So when can we pick up Suarez?
    When he has on going injuries like Owen.

  9. #22609
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,611
    Blog Entries
    27
    What is one thing that Charlie Sheen and Falcao have in common?

    They both fucked Chelsea.


  10. #22610
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    What is one thing that Charlie Sheen and Falcao have in common?

    They both fucked Chelsea.
    icwatudidthere

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.