1. #22591
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Spurs is going to end above Spurs
    I dunno man. I reckon Spurs will finish exactly in the same spot as Spurs ;D

  2. #22592
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,330
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I dunno man. I reckon Spurs will finish exactly in the same spot as Spurs ;D
    Fixed

    Any transfer news?

  3. #22593
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Fixed

    Any transfer news?
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...y-net-Nastasic

    Savic leaving (Yes!)

    Nastasic is in. I'm very happy about this.

    So glad Savic is going! ;D

  4. #22594
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,242
    Blog Entries
    14
    Liverpool fans don't be mad at Rodgers... Your so called 'king' spent gazzillionss like an idiot without getting anyytthinggg in return and now you have to balance the cheque book in the right way. Be patient lads.

  5. #22595
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,531
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...y-net-Nastasic

    Savic leaving (Yes!)

    Nastasic is in. I'm very happy about this.

    So glad Savic is going! ;D
    De-ja vue.

  6. #22596
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    De-ja vue.
    Damnit man! This is great news for the Premier League as a whole! lol

  7. #22597
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,531
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Liverpool fans don't be mad at Rodgers... Your so called 'king' spent gazzillionss like an idiot without getting anyytthinggg in return and now you have to balance the cheque book in the right way. Be patient lads.
    Our transfer policy has been ropey for years, even before Kenny and the current owners.

  8. #22598
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Damnit man! This is great news for the Premier League as a whole! lol
    The Premier League has a shortage of quality players?

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  9. #22599
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,330
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...y-net-Nastasic

    Savic leaving (Yes!)

    Nastasic is in. I'm very happy about this.

    So glad Savic is going! ;D
    Never heard of the guy, but he can't be worse than Savic

  10. #22600
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,242
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Our transfer policy has been ropey for years, even before Kenny and the current owners.
    How ropey? Because the money spent on Henderson, Downing, Caroll blows anything else out of the water.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.