Lucky lucky Man United

I'm definitely going to be a City fan when it comes to the Champions League this year, as this will be a MAJOR test of their "champions" credibility. I fell like they'll win a few, and shock some!

Just watched the CL group Ajax is in.......... Fack

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Man Utd, Braga, Galatasaray and Cluj. Nice group, easy group, but it's not gonna be easy.
    Is that your group???? really??? are you f'n kidding me?

Blog Entries
    Sinclair is the happiest man alive right now, I see the guy in newspapers a lot: partying with girls, in Ibiza aot, driving new cars... He just seems like one of those guys that loves the attention and money. Now that his at City, he'll get a shit load of money, get a new car and win trophies. He don't give a fuck if he's a regular sub, I bet.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news...opponents-Ajax

according to Manchester City Poulsen is our star player, he didn't even play a minute for us

Newcastle beating Atromitos with an hour gone.Vuckic the scorer.

1st half was quite good 1-0 up played well even if we are lucky to still have Krul on the pitch(he dropped a massive bollock here,fortunately so did the ref)

2nd half the game has become so bad the best thing so far was a streaker.The crowed seemed to enjoy it as much as the goal.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    So basically anyone who can qualify for the champions league or (for the better footballing league'd countries) anyone who has won the champions league :S
    No in CL i only support REAL or UTD,i support these teams in their leagues only

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news...opponents-Ajax

according to Manchester City Poulsen is our star player, he didn't even play a minute for us
    Dude any player that you signed from the premier league would be you're *player,it would not matter if they had played or not and i mean any player say someone like James Perch would be a * in holland

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    No in CL i only support REAL or UTD,i support these teams in their leagues only
    Like you watch all those leagues

Quote Originally Posted by Jay T View Post
    Dude any player that you signed from the premier league would be you're *player,it would not matter if they had played or not and i mean any player say someone like James Perch would be a * in holland
    EPL signs our star players, we don't sign EPL players... Eriksen is our star player

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.