Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    You're also a Real fan?
    I love Real more than UTD

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    You're also a Real fan?
    I've got the feeling that he is LOL.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

I'm a big Ronaldo fan too

My teams

Cyprus-AEK L.
    Greece-Panathinaikos(Favorite team)
    Spain-Real
    Italy-Juve
    Portugal-Porto
    England-Man utd
    Scotland-Celtic
    Russia-CSKA
    Argentina-Boca Juniors
    Brazil-Santos
    Holland-Ajax
    Belgium-Anderlecht
    France-Lyon
    Germany-Bayern
    Switzerland-Basel

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Maicon is really close to City

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Maicon is really close to City
    Wait? The Brazilian RB!? The Manchester City?

That's pretty fucking awesome! I'd love him to play for us. Plus then all we'd need is a world class LB.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I'm a big Ronaldo fan too

My teams

Cyprus-AEK L.
    Greece-Panathinaikos(Favorite team)
    Spain-Real
    Italy-Juve
    Portugal-Porto
    England-Man utd
    Scotland-Celtic
    Russia-CSKA
    Argentina-Boca Juniors
    Brazil-Santos
    Holland-Ajax
    Belgium-Anderlecht
    France-Lyon
    Germany-Bayern
    Switzerland-Basel
    So basically anyone who can qualify for the champions league or (for the better footballing league'd countries) anyone who has won the champions league :S

Blog Entries
    Modric in 15 minutes with Real Madrid won more then he did with Spurs XD

Meanwhile, Song continues is Arsenal streak of winning fuck all ;D

Free Agent XI:

Goalkeeper – Craig Gordon
    The Scottish international cost Sunderland £9m in 2007 – the highest ever Premier League fee paid for a goalkeeper until David De Gea moved to Manchester United.
    Undoubtedly talented, Gordon was once rated as one of the top flight’s most gifted shot-stoppers, but horrible luck with injury cut short his Sunderland career. If fit, an excellent Premier League goalkeeper.
    Right-back – Michel Salgado
    The former-Real Madrid defender quit Blackburn after their relegation from the Premier League.
    Age has now caught up with one of the most committed fullbacks in the game, but Salgado remains a good punt for those looking for a reliable option as cover.
    Left-back – Fabio Grosso
    The former-Juventus fullback is a World Cup winner with Italy in 2006, and one of the most stylish defenders in the game.
    Now 34-years-old, Grosso has lost that languid running style that disguised surprising pace, but the free agent could definitely help out several Premier League teams.
    Centre-back – Paul Scharner
    The popular Austrian has been a Premier League regular since 2006, but is out of contract after he was released by West Brom.
    Still just 32-years-old, Scharner would be a good addition for a number of teams requiring cover in the middle of the pitch.
    Centre-back – Danny Gabbidon
    Released by QPR after the west London club narrowly avoided relegation, Gabbidon is now looking for a new club.
    The 33-year-old has proven to be a reliable Premier League performer, but might have to drop down the divisions.
    Right-midfield – Nigel Reo-Coker
    More of a centre-midfielder, but Nigel Reo-Coker could put in a shift down the right hand side of this free transfer XI.
    The former-Aston Villa player left Bolton after the Trotters were relegated from the Premier League. The industrious midfielder is still just 28 years old, and would be worth a punt for most mid-table Premier League clubs.
    Centre-midfield – Owen Hargreaves
    The England international has had a horrible few years. Terrible luck with injuries has curtailed a promising career, but Hargreaves has shown tremendous dedication to try and get himself back on the pitch.
    At his best, one of England’s finest holding midfielders, Hargreaves will be in high demand if he can prove his fitness. That’s a huge if though.
    Centre-midfield – Michael Ballack
    The former-Chelsea and Bayern Munich midfielder is available on a free after his contract with Bayer Leverkusen expired.
    An imposing midfield presence and skilful distributor, Ballack has no plans to retire just yet. Moves to the MLS, China and the UAE have been mooted, but Ballack can still cut it in Europe’s top leagues.
    Left-midfield – Harry Kewell
    After returing home to Oz and the A League, Australia’s greatest ever football player is back in the country where he became a household name.
    The 33-year-old winger is keen to get back into football, and reportedly had a number of trials in England, including talks with Stoke and Blackburn, but is yet to find a club.
    Striker - Alessandro Del Piero
    The Italy legend is one of the finest players of the last 15 years. A 19-year career with Juventus came to an end this summer, with Del Piero looking to explore his options abroad.
    The Premier League is a possible destination, and Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs have all been linked with the Juventus all-time top scorer.
    Striker – Michael Owen
    The England striker is out of contract after his deal with Manchester United expired.
    After spells with Real Madrid, Newcastle, Liverpool and United, Owen is keen to remain in the English top flight. But so far, the England striker hasn’t been granted that one final chance.
    Out of that lot, for United, I'd take Fabio Grosso on a one year deal as cover for Evra this season.
    I'd also take Del Piero on a one year deal. I mean who wouldn't want one of the all time greats on your bench to come on with 10 mins to go to bag a goal

Blog Entries
    imagine this group in the champions league that can happen

Barca/Madrid
    Man City
    Juventus/PSG
    B Dortmund
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

You're also a Real fan?
    He supports everyone mate!

Good win for Madrid.. That flick from Ronaldo was awesome! Viva Ronaldo <3

Berbatov might be on his way too Fulham, I'm happy for him if he does.. such a good player that at the moment is being wasted, I will look forward too seeing him in action once again, shocked Spurs didn't make a bid too bring him back.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.